5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
I just used WinRar to extract both ISOs and used the EXE in CD1, when asked for CD2 i just changed in the path the 1 to 2.
I then installed/patched like in the instruction (the zip file must be extracted additionally for the no-cd exe, that must be replaced).
I got a black screen when i started the game, there was music in the background, i then pressed F1 and was in the menue and
could play.

Vortim

Feb 10, 2019
Played this a long time ago, got it working again, but need to tweek the settings, its choppy and looks bad. Sometimes depending on the graphic settings, the game crashes at the start. Cant seem to get the nude patch to work, its still censored. I installed it (or it had its own installer and did something) but its still censored on the private areas... only tried one girl so far (last one with the sword) and she was censored even with her underware on. Attacked her on scene 5 or 6, the place by the well at the top of the stairs.... it then brought me to a scene were she was tied up and she was censored with her underware on. Any idea how to fix this or is there another nude patch? I dont remember there being a problem with censor last time I played it many years ago.

Also, how can you quit the game, I cant seem to get back to the menu while in game. I can only force close the game with ctr alt delete.... Esc doesnt bring up the game menu, is it somethin else?

sway68

Feb 13, 2020
does anybody have the problem when you launched the eng patch and copy the exe from English nocd but the game is still not translated? Can sb help pls

abc6401530

Feb 15, 2020
ok I found the perfect setting for this game to not crash.

Open the content and find compatibility

1. set compatibility to "windows xp service pack 3"
2. open by adminster
3. reduced color mode
4. 640*480

I uploaded the setting pic u can take a look

And go in the game change the setting like my uploaded pic 2

then play!

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Ive tried What abc6401530 said to do but it doesn't load past the setting screen before the main menu for the game but when I sent ever back to normal it brings me to a black screen and I press f1 and get to the main menu for the game but if I select any thing it stops responding

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
Anybody can tell me how the Ultimate Save Game file works and what the point in the Start edits mean, saying 'Who Cares'?

And for some reason the Translation wont work.
And how to t reach the ingame menue?

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
So apparently nobody got the uncensor to work? One of the major downsides of these old Illusion games is how heavy the censor is

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Yeah, no one even tried to answer with all the one’s asking for help, the worst is that the "nude" patch is installed along the English translation when you use the englishpatch.exe and i have no idea how to remove it.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Just tryed that (masterpiece of my youth). Did everything what was written in instructions and suddenly it worked perfectly on win10x64.
No magic, no regedit-sorcery. It just works (yap, still 15-20 FPS when stalking, but it's NORMAL for old "illusion").

So again, for smart-ones who not so smart:
1) using daemontools/alchohol52 (google it) mount and install *.iso files
2) extract "2_Biko.3.English and Nude Patch.rar"
3) run "Biko 3 - English Patch.exe"
4) copy/paste Biko3.exe from "English EXE - nocd version.zip" to main game folder
5) copy/paste files from "Ultimate Save File.zip" to "maingame folder -> Data" and overwrite files

That's it. Just go and play game. If something goes wrong, use jap-local (google it).

ps The main game (stalking part) will be always running in 10-24 FPS. IT IS OKAY. The game was build this way, just accept it.
Sexy times will be smooth and can reach 200FPS, so no worries!

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
My game is stuttering/jittering, despite having a high fps. Anyone having this problem?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
My game is stuttering/jittering, despite having a high fps. Anyone having this problem?
If it's main game (stalking) - just deal with it.
If it's sexy times - also deal with this :/
Old game + old engine + one of the first 3d games from Illusion.

You can try to use radeon/nvidia video settings in control panel -> add the game to list -> forsed v-sync (or something)
It can also lead to errors and game crushes, but hey why not?

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
If it's main game (stalking) - just deal with it.
If it's sexy times - also deal with this :/
Old game + old engine + one of the first 3d games from Illusion.

You can try to use radeon/nvidia video settings in control panel -> add the game to list -> forsed v-sync (or something)
It can also lead to errors and game crushes, but hey why not?
A shame. The stutter is unbearable. It might be a hardware problem, but not worth the trouble. My computer is almost 6 years old anyways. Maybe when I get a new one I'll try this out again.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Maybe when I get a new one I'll try this out again
I suggest you than to get a 1-core CPU to run this. A Pentium4 may be the best choise for this game, 'cuz my PC is too young for this game (CP2077 on ultras?? OK! Bico3 on "perfomance"?? Nonononooo...)

DanielGottaGo

Aug 2, 2020
it says that "the program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. please reinstall it"

What do i do now?

Ryuzz

Aug 15, 2020
Anyone help! I dowload and extract, and we have Cd1, cd2, english nude patch. I installed Cd1 and 15% require install CD2,yeah. But what's the namepath? I paste Cd2 source where i extract file ( D:/biko3/..... CD2), then OK and " file name has existed"?? I see on youtube when it requires CD2, they simply Alt tab and click CD2. Or some people only need tranfer "CD1" to "CD2" in namepath and click OK. But it seem not working for me? (Win 10 and use UltraISO software)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote