Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Story is just starting, my big concern so far is files size, will run a poll on this topic.
On that matter ... I hope you get tim's work ethic as well as his kinks and advice:

I made a dev's note about the game, link is on the OP, post on the first page.

There are well over 100 pics for your info.

Because I made the EFFORT of post-working all my images and reducing their file size by saving them as lossless jpgs,

and animations converted to .ogv files (the preferred format for ren'py anyway, and much smaller than .avi)...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Story is just starting, my big concern so far is files size, will run a poll on this topic.
Why not you use webp format for all images? It also supports alpha channel (transparency).
This will cut down your file sizes by factor 10 (about factor 5 to 8 for sprites and 10 to 15 for bg/full images), without any visible quality loss.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
p1nups
Got locked in the Cherry bathroom scene. Didn't pick "show cock" first so I missed the 10 lust points from that, the other 2 options only raised lust to 30 (next option unlocks at 40) while both individually remove the "show cock" option.

To keep with your naming scheme "/lee/lee talking sport blink.png" needs to be changed to "/lee/lee talking blink sport.png"

Not sure how to "win" jumping jacks without cheating. I get to 30 while shes under 25, but my stamina is reduced to 0 and MC pass's out.

One of the bathroom with Cherry options goes to the wrong label (facefuck instead of the correct fuckfest).

I believe the attached files have everything but the JJ's (might be me being dumb and it didn't piss me off like the bathroom soft lock did). For those using the file to fix their game, you have to remove the random numbers and "_" the forum usually add's to the name of all uploaded files first otherwise you'll get a "duplicate label" game crash.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now this is what I call support!

Go guys ... make the best bite sized happy go lucky games you can muster;)!

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
WARNING: If you don't like women with extreme fake looking Boobs and Ass avoid this game. Look for something like "Flat Chested Dickgirls"game.
Lol - I admire that you are tired of taking crap. Hopefully you don't trigger all the nut jobs. They just don't leave even when they say they aren't interested.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Console variables please, anyone?
Charecters:
a, c, d, e, f, g, h, m, x, k, b, j, l
Options:
gender='f/m', age=##, relationship='something', teach='something', lust=##, max_lust=###, kink='something', sextoy='something', pregnancy=True/False race=1-4, age=##, stamina=##, max_stamina=###

Not all options apply to all characters and its rather confusing what character is what letter. Race is what Hero you pick in the beginning, Preg doesn't do anything yet, the rest is pretty much only for the info screen.

Only Cherry "x" and Hero "b" matters for now and only need 40pts to see all so "x.lust=40" and "b.stamina=100"

New version, not sure the characters vars are still valid and the "Hero" var changed to "mc" so to change your stamina it's "mc.stamina" or money "mc.money"
Im stuck on the jumping jack part lmao
i wonder what would happen with the jumping jack part if you cheat and do all 100
You get a scene similar to Cherrys scene in the bathroom but with the gym teacher in the locker room instead. I do not know how to get this without setting "b.stamina" to at least 100 in the console, even with the little read pill you only get 30-40 stamina but even then that's _after_ you fail.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes