HTML Completed Bimbo House [v1.3.0] [Haematite]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

koopakeeper

Aug 3, 2017
Inspired by my stranded...

I still keep meaning to finish it off.
:p
I'm sure that a lot of people, as well as myself, would appreciate it if you would. I know its probably the wrong place to ask but is the oven trap unfinished as, when trapped, there seemed to not be a scene where it went off?

Edit: I may have not realised there was a version 1 of stranded and was playing 0.81. Sorry if this was fixed in that version.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
I use Sugarhacker so that you can cheat in HTML games, but it's not working, someone have a idea

AndreScutieri

Feb 8, 2017
Is there a way to cheat in this?
Find a option where upon clicking your game stats change. Go back so you never clicked it, use the right mouse button on the option and Inspect Element. There you should find the code that changes the status, modify it in the editor and then click the option.

Reactions: BoohooBitch

GM88

Mar 5, 2018
Looking for similar game. Already played Stranded and the Company. Any other suggestions?

Reactions: mrbator

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
If it makes you feel better, you can imagine yourself being a female that got roped in. There is no "pre-change"footage of anyone anyways.

nah, im okay with it. its just i misread the post on the thread bout what the game content is.

jojo8

Feb 10, 2019
A Spell For All
cant get the rusty key i did all like it is written in the walktrough pass go home alley cast clairvoyance spell use string and magnet then comes there is no way to use this here. i tryd my 6th new game i didnt work...

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
A Spell For All
cant get the rusty key i did all like it is written in the walktrough pass go home alley cast clairvoyance spell use string and magnet then comes there is no way to use this here. i tryd my 6th new game i didnt work...
i think you should learn 1st charm spell, before doing it. cast clairvoyance, enter (take charm) go outside, use string and magnet

jojo8

Feb 10, 2019
I had the charm spell alltimes then to libary for the pass spell and then home ... next day hear on sister and then alley cast clairvoyance and use string and magnet didnt work..

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
You'd prob get more answers if you asked your question in the correct thread:

Reactions: Whyllow
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes