4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
I can't find Hang on the Subway. I tried drinking coffee and checking the subway, then going and having a drink at the bar and going to the subway after for two days. No dice.

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
If I could offer a suggestion?

Can we have some paths where people don't get the massive tits?

Variety is the spice of life, and with the current exception of Hang, it seems like everyone's going the "big tit's" route.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Guy only works one day a week according to his Patreon... It's going to be a long time before we see something major.

Ohh thats ok im a patient guy .I was just curious because for some reason i cant see the changelogs :D.

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
Creator here!
"I wanted to also say that I tried to fix the issue where the black text for saves makes it difficult to see what each save is for, but unfortunately I cannot figure out how to do that without totally changing the stylesheet for the entire game. So, if anyone has any tips on how to do that while keeping the black text on bright background style that the rest of the game currently has, that would be appreciated!"

Adding a color declaration ("color:#ddd;") to this class worked for me.

Code:
#ui-dialog-body.saves {
color:#ddd;
padding:0 0 1px
}

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
"I wanted to also say that I tried to fix the issue where the black text for saves makes it difficult to see what each save is for, but unfortunately I cannot figure out how to do that without totally changing the stylesheet for the entire game. So, if anyone has any tips on how to do that while keeping the black text on bright background style that the rest of the game currently has, that would be appreciated!"

Adding a color declaration ("color:#ddd;") to this class worked for me.

Code:
#ui-dialog-body.saves {
color:#ddd;
padding:0 0 1px
}
Thank you so much!

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
It is kind of the point of the fetish, big tits, big lips, big ass, extremely slutty and dumb as hell (at least in my opinion)
Except, take a look at the seen with the daughter character, when you take her out on a date and all, and you get to choose the incredibly slutty outfits and what not.

What I'm thinking is more of that stuff. Make her act like a Bimbo, but not make her tits massive.

Have them act, dress and be slutty, but give a bit of variety to it.

hleland

Jun 25, 2018
can't continue with Hang sex lessons unless I continue with Stella line. How can I do that? There is no further ability to interact with Stella.
Caught in an endless loop.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
The random encounters with plot characters is kinda.....
It's such an issue to find the right moments to see Hang.
I've been stuck on the "Keep an eye out for Hang as you go about your usual business... " for almost 4 weeks

lenax9

Jun 29, 2019
The random encounters with plot characters is kinda.....
It's such an issue to find the right moments to see Hang.
I've been stuck on the "Keep an eye out for Hang as you go about your usual business... " for almost 4 weeks
Keep doing the bimbo sessions thing in the bar on fridays to advance a bit with the other asian friend first

TheDerangedOne

Mar 7, 2018
she now left in a hurry and cant find her in the cafe, or other bimbo meetings, it's been 2-3 weeks?
Just progress on the main two mother-daughter bimbos while leaving the house every now and then and she'll show up, or that's what I've found that worked. Think you also had to make progress on the Gym bunnies you can get to work out in your flat once you have exercise equipment so that you'd meet up in a meeting...

TL: DR, play the rest of the game and don't try to find her, she'll find you.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes