4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
newbegginings is broken, says it starts you when stella gets new tits, still have to do her weekly sessions and get stuck when it says the cosmetic surgery is now open. Also stophing charlotte from progressing.

TheDerangedOne

Mar 7, 2018
I was able to fix it in the code, but it's a branch that has been started but that's all. There's no content yet.
found the line of code, line 20153.... what exactly was your fix? I'm a fair hand at twisting code by changing values but I'm shite at building it from scratch or fixing it. ... hmmmm... looking at another quote line it's just copying [ &quot;//&lt;/span&gt; ] to the end of the sentence before the </ bits right? Man I feel rusty.

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
found the line of code, line 20153.... what exactly was your fix? I'm a fair hand at twisting code by changing values but I'm shite at building it from scratch or fixing it. ... hmmmm... looking at another quote line it's just copying [ &quot;//&lt;/span&gt; ] to the end of the sentence before the </ bits right? Man I feel rusty.
This is the full line I have. Seems to work as originally intended.

&lt;&lt;back &quot;Go back&quot;&gt;&gt;</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="399" name="Stella Slut 1a" tags="Stella" position="2175,1500" size="100,100">&lt;span class=&quot;mctext&quot;&gt; Stella, I&#39;d like you to meet my friend //&quot;//&lt;/span&gt;</tw-passagedata></tw-storydata></div>

spiritandi

May 28, 2019
This is the full line I have. Seems to work as originally intended.

&lt;&lt;back &quot;Go back&quot;&gt;&gt;</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="399" name="Stella Slut 1a" tags="Stella" position="2175,1500" size="100,100">&lt;span class=&quot;mctext&quot;&gt; Stella, I&#39;d like you to meet my friend //&quot;//&lt;/span&gt;</tw-passagedata></tw-storydata></div>
dude i replaced that line, and have 1111111.jpg

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
this is a very buggy build. first off, the "introduce stella" option always fails and there's a multitude of error warnings showing up at the end of events although they don't really seem to affect anything.

i tried both from loading an old save and playing through from the beginning again, i get the errors both ways. i could go through the game and note them down if you're interested.

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
this version promised me 2 Charlotte college events but if i tell her to go to college I can't advance lol.

SleepingSinger

Apr 29, 2018
How do you even play this I have been going to sleep and working for like a year. even got the gym and the studio still nothing. How do you even start. is the game even real. fuck.

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes