TwinMonkey

Jan 22, 2019
After the romp with Tiffany:
Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 6.44.35 PM.png
After first "night out" with Stella after you take Charolette out for a date:
Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 8.09.55 PM.png
After Charolette's first Anal lesson:
Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 8.53.18 PM.png
All the anal lessons have some sort of error.

When Stella becomes to work for you, there's an option to introduce Stella to a friend, but it goes right to an error message.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Fellow5

Jun 7, 2018
A patreon member here. No new version yet... just letting everyone know what the new version will be about. Here's the post:
Hello! I'm back from a somewhat rushed couple of weeks of normal work and have recharged a little bit after the disappointment of the news I received from Patreon. I have to admit I did find that decision a little discouraging, so I put the game aside for a little bit before coming back to it this weekend. I'm sorry for that and I do apologise for the radio silence.
I wanted to update everyone on what my plans are for the game moving forward. I'm currently just finishing up a v0.3.1a, a fix to v0.3.1 that I released a couple of weeks ago - particularly the dead link to Stella's continued story.
During my time away, I got thinking about the next, larger update, however. The main focus on this update will be Priti Waters, one of the members of the co-op board and a friend of Hang's husband Rupert. Along with Rupert, Priti is one of the more intractable opponents of our Life Coach living in the building. The three other members of the board are, in one way or another, self-interested enough to be bought out - but what about Priti?
With Priti players will face a choice of the extent to which they are willing to break the rules to get ahead. Without wanting to reveal too much, players will have to initially decide whether to slowly try and befriend Priti, or whether to take a shortcut. If players take the shortcut they will discover a shocking piece of information, and have to decide whether to do the right thing and keep it quiet, or to use that information for their own ends.
As ever with main update the focus of it will be the bimbofication process of another character, but I also wanted to add a little moral complexity to the game too. So far the Life Coach hasn't faced any difficult choices, just choices that reflect preferences. With this update I am hoping to pose players with such a choice, and to let them see some of the repercussions in the game world.
In addition to the main story focusing on Priti, there will be smaller additional updates, so far I have significantly longer stories planned for Ana the barista and Tan/Councilmember Hernandez.

TheDerangedOne

Mar 7, 2018
Hope the answer is yes. :cool:
I mean, the game's already doing a light version of domination and submission anyway. I can't quite see any of the girls that have gone bimbo in the game so far as anything other than subs so far, and the player character's actions as a manipulator/enabler's fairly dominant. Not rolling over for anyone so far. ... Though my grasp of Submission/Domination is fairly tenuous anyway.

It'd just be going deeper into it as far as I can tell.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
If a submissive MC does get implemented, I feel one bimbo that could easily take advantage and be dominant over him would be the one that texts you. Only if you choose the rude texts to her. I also feel heel/foot worship scenes and spending your money would be used to show their dominance over the mc.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
An error happens when you click on introduce stella to a friend

Error: HTML tag "span" is not closed"Stella, I'd like you to meet my friend

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
pretty sure that is part of some unfinished content that accidentally got included in this release, just ignore it

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
How do you get Stacy's scenes
By scene do you mean the gym class? Normally just go to the weekly BLC meetings and respond to Erica mail and you'll have the event where Stacy talk about a gym class if you have bought the gym for your appartement you can propose her to do it in your home. afterward do the class every thursday evening.

Dr. Bees

Jul 15, 2017
I know that, but there's files for her and the player having sex and I can't figure out how to get those scenes

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes