4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

youpla

May 9, 2017
If he doesn't continue the game, at least it would be great if someone else took over the project. :(

I hate those "on hold" things. Either the game is dead, or not. I don't know what "unfortunate personal developments" the author is having right now, but I hope that we will not have to wait one year or so to have the confirmation that the project is abandoned.

I really expect to see Bimbo Life Coach continue, as it was a great game with its own personnality.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Ohhh man, this is sad news, one of the best HTML games i tried this year, i hope someone can continue the developement and help him, until he comes back

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Leithreas

Oct 29, 2018
Silly question, but what would you have to know/learn to continue or start a game like this, is there a guide in another part of the forums or something? This and Inner Bimbo are two of my favorite games and it may be fun to learn programming to see if I could move one of them along.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Silly question, but what would you have to know/learn to continue or start a game like this, is there a guide in another part of the forums or something? This and Inner Bimbo are two of my favorite games and it may be fun to learn programming to see if I could move one of them along.
Both games are made on Twine which has a really low entry barrier, at least for basic games. It has a graphical UI to help you build stories, but any knowledge of HTML/CSS or rudimentary programming will make it easier for you.
It's pretty straightforward, but you can always download it and try it for yourself, see if it feels intuitive enough.

Arguably, the most time-consuming and tedious part of making such games is hunting down appropriate pictures (although that is less relevant for Inner Bimbo).

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Dani meeting ; Error: HTML tag "span" is not close
Not something that can just be fixed, sadly. He literally stopped development at that point of the Dani plot. If you look in the code, it literally cuts off at "We'll"

It's really unfortunate that he's put development on hold, and may not come back to it. This game was probably the best new one I've played this year, and it's got a lot of potential.

Reactions: BigYansh and MavsJB
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes