4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Had forgotten about this one, it was fun early on, interested to see how its evolved over the past couple of years.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I remember game earlier had some sort of beige background, was much easier on the eyes, any way to turn it back on?

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
So I haven't played this one for a while. I loved it, but there's obviously been some significant changes since the last time I picked it up.

The one that cripples it for me is the change from text links to pictures/icons. It slows the gameplay down so much I had to just nope out this time. I realize you probably don't want to spend much development time on altering this again, but is there any way to give players the option to either replace them with text links, or add descriptive text beneath the pictures?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
So I haven't played this one for a while. I loved it, but there's obviously been some significant changes since the last time I picked it up.

The one that cripples it for me is the change from text links to pictures/icons. It slows the gameplay down so much I had to just nope out this time. I realize you probably don't want to spend much development time on altering this again, but is there any way to give players the option to either replace them with text links, or add descriptive text beneath the pictures?
Your saying you'd prefer to click a text link with a name over a picture or you just want text on the picture itself?

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
Your saying you'd prefer to click a text link with a name over a picture or you just want text on the picture itself?
Just having the text available would be fine, it's not necessary to make it a link. The important thing is being able to tell at a glance where all the links (images) go, rather than having to mouse over each of them for a (sometimes vague) tooltip.

raptorscream

Apr 14, 2021
Any ideas why I can't train Charlotte, her icon is grey Wednesday at 18:00? Can't continue with Stella because i'm waiting on Hang, which is stuck because i haven't finish training Charlotte

Reactions: Onotole

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I cant start the training with the couple - it just repeats the introduction. And I get an error each day ... but maybe that is because I use a save? After loading my new save it is even more broken and it seems like it lost some marker what events already are finished ... :/

Lewdeone

Nov 25, 2016
I seem to be stuck.. can't progress with most of the girls. It just says "You need to progress with the main story in order to continue" or tells me to progress with someone else.. but there hasn't been any way to progress

Gribouil

Mar 18, 2023
Hi, is it normal that the new buidling case has vanished ? I cant make the quest of Dani because of this.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes