4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

PinkHairedMochi

Nov 13, 2023
Just found out this amazing game, but I got an issue: I have the event to talk to Charlotte about breast expansion, but cannot because of Stella's unhappiness. The issue is that there's no way for me to increase it, I can only use the task for her to help me masturbate or go see her work at the club at night. It's gotten to the point that I cannot advance the other girls' stories because of this.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Just found out this amazing game, but I got an issue: I have the event to talk to Charlotte about breast expansion, but cannot because of Stella's unhappiness. The issue is that there's no way for me to increase it, I can only use the task for her to help me masturbate or go see her work at the club at night. It's gotten to the point that I cannot advance the other girls' stories because of this.
Go to your desk

PinkHairedMochi

Nov 13, 2023
Go to your desk
Bu in there I can only choose 'Help me masturbate'. It then says Stella is unhappy with me, too unhappy to fix it with a present, and that I've already taken her out this week. However, I have never been able to do either of the latter two.

Ok, after re-checking the saves, I had one just before taking Charlotte out, and after doing that and getting the email from Stella, I now can give her gifts. Sadly I lost a big amount of progression on the other girls and of money, but oh well. Hope something like this doesn't happen again.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Running version 0.8.0.4, started from the quick start version 0.8 and I'm stuck with June in a never ending loop. I get two kind of discussions with her:
First one gives these options:
"- Make June do chores
- Buy June new clothes (-$250)
X June is not exhibitionist enough for her to listen to you. (greyed out)
- Go visit June at the strip club "

Second one is only a single option:
"- Introduce June to Stella and Charlotte ", and while the different alternatives in that dialog tree does give stat increases repeating them enough breaks her meter.

The journal clue for her just goes between" June's next event will be available in 1 day. " and "Continue talking to her at home". What am I missing?

Reactions: poofie
Nov 7, 2020
Running version 0.8.0.4, started from the quick start version 0.8 and I'm stuck with June in a never ending loop. I get two kind of discussions with her:
"- Make June do chores

"- Introduce June to Stella and Charlotte ", and while the different alternatives in that dialog tree does give stat increases repeating them enough breaks her meter.

The journal clue for her just goes between" June's next event will be available in 1 day. " and "Continue talking to her at home". What am I missing?
You aren't missing anything "- Introduce June to Stella and Charlotte " is supposed to trigger once, but it's bugged so it triggers over and over again. It's a bug that was introduced with the last bug fix.

It seems every single update has broken images and game breaking bugs, some of it's just laziness like typos in image file names. Not sure if anyone is actually play testing any of this before it's released.

I suspect all the time and attention is being spent on their Refresh game and they just release a haphazard update at the last minute for BLC to keep the subscriber base.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

poofie

Aug 28, 2017
"- Make June do chores

I have the same problem....

Nov 28, 2023
You aren't missing anything "- Introduce June to Stella and Charlotte " is supposed to trigger once, but it's bugged so it triggers over and over again. It's a bug that was introduced with the last bug fix.

It seems every single update has broken images and game breaking bugs, some of it's just laziness like typos in image file names. Not sure if anyone is actually play testing any of this before it's released.

I suspect all the time and attention is being spent on their Refresh game and they just release a haphazard update at the last minute for BLC to keep the subscriber base.
What's the refresh game?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
"- Make June do chores

Can you drop your save file? Haven't seen this bug on earlier June events.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020

A bit aggressive, must be a hoot to work with calling a typo laziness. Yes, previously there was a error between coding and the image file names which caused a couple to not display. Hardly game breaking. The loops did break certain path, which we are actively fixing as they are reported. Thanks for your concern.

Reactions: Hese_1

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Its a 3D game I work on in my free time when I am not working on BLC, I enjoy making 3d environments etc. It does not detract from BLC at all, but some people like to lash out at everything they reach.
Some are just quick to make creator look bad and say they are "lazy" when the update is not on time or its taking "too" long.....
I'm enjoying the game throughout, keep up the good work.

Nov 7, 2020
A bit aggressive, must be a hoot to work with calling a typo laziness. Yes, previously there was a error between coding and the image file names which caused a couple to not display. Hardly game breaking. The loops did break certain path, which we are actively fixing as they are reported. Thanks for your concern.
It's not just 'a typo' though is it? It's pages of broken images due to multiple typos every update and yes you do fix them eventually that's not really point, these issues usually make up a decent % of the update. All I'm saying is it might make sense to actually play the update before releasing something.

If you think that's aggressive... cool :cool:

qizarte

Feb 26, 2020
Its a 3D game I work on in my free time when I am not working on BLC, I enjoy making 3d environments etc. It does not detract from BLC at all, but some people like to lash out at everything they reach.
please add a transformation timeline to the girl's profiles. this would be an excellent addition.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
If you'd like to vote on upcoming content, see the public poll here below-

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes