4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Dev needs to introduce a branch in June's storyline, where you can just kick her out of the house and or at least introduce some punishments for her.
She is the most obnoxious character and is given too much screen time. Plus where is her transformation? have to sit through seeing those non-existent boobs while playing a bimbo game :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2021
Dev needs to introduce a branch in June's storyline, where you can just kick her out of the house and or at least introduce some punishments for her.
She is the most obnoxious character and is given too much screen time. Plus where is her transformation? have to sit through seeing those non-existent boobs while playing a bimbo game :rolleyes:
If you go back a couple of pages or so the dev more or less says they're happy that people are annoyed by June and that's the point of her.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
If you go back a couple of pages or so the dev more or less says they're happy that people are annoyed by June and that's the point of her.
Which is WEIRD. Why would the dev want people to be annoyed by the character? And why is he expecting us to sit through update after horrible update focused on June when she hasn't changed one single bit in all the many, many, many, ENDLESS pages of her crap? I can only hope that he's building up to a huge climax where we snap, forcibly bimbofy her, and then pimp her out or something, because nothing less will even remotely satisfy at this point. And even that wouldn't start to justify all the time and effort wasted on that little bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex

DarkVigilante

Jul 26, 2017
Which is WEIRD. Why would the dev want people to be annoyed by the character? And why is he expecting us to sit through update after horrible update focused on June when she hasn't changed one single bit in all the many, many, many, ENDLESS pages of her crap? I can only hope that he's building up to a huge climax where we snap, forcibly bimbofy her, and then pimp her out or something, because nothing less will even remotely satisfy at this point. And even that wouldn't start to justify all the time and effort wasted on that little bitch.
I mean, I get it, but plenty of characters are written specifically to annoy the observer/reader/player. Characters like Jar-Jar Binks, Draco Malfoy, or Newman from Seinfeld (or countless other sitcom/show characters). They don't even have to be side characters, even main antagonists and protagonists can be designed to annoy, like Zoolander or Anakin Skywalker. It is easier to accept in those cases because we have a stop point for their annoyance, and we can usually semi-understand it. In this case, the game is going through a rather slow and visible creation process, so we have no stop point, and no complete understanding of the character's arc (if they have one).

I'm not trying to say that the game developer here is on par with professional script writers and has a full arc planned for June that will make it all make sense and be justified, just that most people who make media for others (be it games, movies, books, etc.) don't want to intentionally anger their consumers for no reason. So while there is an abundance of characters designed to annoy people existing in very popular franchises, it often works to the media's advantage to have them, far more than it is a disadvantage.

I've liked the majority of this game so far, and while I would like to have it be updated more often, I'm not spending money on it or helping to develop it, so I'm not going to hold its slow development against it. I'm also willing to give the developer some leeway on things I don't like, because of all the things I do.

Nov 15, 2021
What I think the idea is is that the MC so far has had it too easy when it comes to turning the women into bimbos, and the writers have put a roadblock in his way. Which is good writing. Protagonists should have some difficulties, some failures, or there's no tension in the story. Overcoming obstacles is what gives a feeling of success.

It's a common criticism of writing in games on here that every woman will drop their knickers at the first whiff of the MC's farts and then fall madly in love at the sight of his inhumanly large cock. Adding in a character like June who's a spoiled brat that won't give in straight away and become MC's ideal woman brings a sense of challenge to the story. MC will have to come up with new ideas to break through.

At least, that's what I think they're going for. In terms of execution I'm pretty much with you. I actually quite liked the weekend away with June in the hotel, but it's come after a lot of time was already spent on her and it's not done anything to actually progress her yet. Like I really hated Tiffany (think that's the name of the ex) finally turning up only for her to fuck June and storm out in a huff. It doesn't really add anything. If anything it set back two characters at once. She's meant to be "the one that got away" and yet her only impact on the story is to be a cunt to the protagonist. Which is out of whack with her first appearance in the game where she seems to be on civil terms and it's portrayed as though they simply drifted apart because MC lacked direction at the time.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I get what they're trying to do. I just don't like the character.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
What I think the idea is is that the MC so far has had it too easy when it comes to turning the women into bimbos, and the writers have put a roadblock in his way. Which is good writing. Protagonists should have some difficulties, some failures, or there's no tension in the story. Overcoming obstacles is what gives a feeling of success.

It's a common criticism of writing in games on here that every woman will drop their knickers at the first whiff of the MC's farts and then fall madly in love at the sight of his inhumanly large cock. Adding in a character like June who's a spoiled brat that won't give in straight away and become MC's ideal woman brings a sense of challenge to the story. MC will have to come up with new ideas to break through.

At least, that's what I think they're going for. In terms of execution I'm pretty much with you. I actually quite liked the weekend away with June in the hotel, but it's come after a lot of time was already spent on her and it's not done anything to actually progress her yet. Like I really hated Tiffany (think that's the name of the ex) finally turning up only for her to fuck June and storm out in a huff. It doesn't really add anything. If anything it set back two characters at once. She's meant to be "the one that got away" and yet her only impact on the story is to be a cunt to the protagonist. Which is out of whack with her first appearance in the game where she seems to be on civil terms and it's portrayed as though they simply drifted apart because MC lacked direction at the time.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I get what they're trying to do. I just don't like the character.
It's not that June started as a horrible brat that bothered me -- it's that we've spent what subjectively seems like 6,714 years reading about her and she's STILL THE EXACT SAME BRAT. She hasn't changed one little bit. Three consecutive updates were devoted to nothing but her but the needle hasn't moved at all. It's one thing to make a character a problem to be overcome -- that's good writing. It's another thing to make the character loathsome and still want us to care about the character changing in positive ways. There always comes a point (and that point is now a distant speck in the rearview mirror) when you just throw up your hands and write the character off -- after that point is past you don't want good things to happen to the character anymore because they're just too awful, you want bad things to happen to them so you can gain payback against them for the suffering they've put you through.

I'm sure June began just as you say, as someone who would give us a sense of accomplishment, sort of like the inclusion of the Ted Cruz character; unfortunately, she's been an unchanging and very much not fun nightmare consistently and constantly since her introduction such that her mere appearance on my screen is enough to make me actively dislike this entire game. She has gone from being a challenge to a cancer. You can't make cancer pretty enough to want to keep it around, you need to cut it out.

Nov 15, 2021
It's not that June started as a horrible brat that bothered me -- it's that we've spent what subjectively seems like 6,714 years reading about her and she's STILL THE EXACT SAME BRAT. She hasn't changed one little bit. Three consecutive updates were devoted to nothing but her but the needle hasn't moved at all. It's one thing to make a character a problem to be overcome -- that's good writing. It's another thing to make the character loathsome and still want us to care about the character changing in positive ways. There always comes a point (and that point is now a distant speck in the rearview mirror) when you just throw up your hands and write the character off -- after that point is past you don't want good things to happen to the character anymore because they're just too awful, you want bad things to happen to them so you can gain payback against them for the suffering they've put you through.

I'm sure June began just as you say, as someone who would give us a sense of accomplishment, sort of like the inclusion of the Ted Cruz character; unfortunately, she's been an unchanging and very much not fun nightmare consistently and constantly since her introduction such that her mere appearance on my screen is enough to make me actively dislike this entire game. She has gone from being a challenge to a cancer. You can't make cancer pretty enough to want to keep it around, you need to cut it out.
Yeah, I don't think I disagree with any of that. Like I said, the scene where she messes around with Tiffany actually made me like that character less too.

ingvary

May 27, 2020
Meh, I like June, and I think finally getting to fuck her by the trip is rewarding. She's also less of a brat by that time.

annatar3791

Jan 10, 2022
June is definitely a slowburn I'm just hoping the endgame transformation makes it worth putting up with her annoying ass

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes