4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
hello guys, i cant seem to trigger the natalie cosplay convention event, in her journal it says you need to progress with June's story in order to continue with Natalie. What do i do? And also how do i meet june?
Hey,

Answered you on discord, make sure you advance other characters. June should show up. I am guessing its something at your home that you need to click on.

Reactions: billclinton99

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
hello guys, i cant seem to trigger the natalie cosplay convention event, in her journal it says you need to progress with June's story in order to continue with Natalie. What do i do? And also how do i meet june?
June (AKA the BAD part of this game) is brought in by your mom shortly after mom is introduced. And progressing with June's story is like being jabbed in the eye 873 times in a row -- and even then no progress is ever made. But you do eventually get to go to the cosplay con, so that's something.

Fuckin' June.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
does anyone know who to resize the images in html using the developer tools? i was only able to resize the videos but the images would revert back to their size after every action.
I'm a newbie when it comes this kinda of stuff
IF anyone is knowledgeable about this , could they explain me how to do it?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
does anyone know who to resize the images in html using the developer tools? i was only able to resize the videos but the images would revert back to their size after every action.
I'm a newbie when it comes this kinda of stuff
IF anyone is knowledgeable about this , could they explain me how to do it?
Not sure if this was the same person as on the discord but in twine you can click story, find and replace, search for width = '600' then replace with a larger number.

Reactions: xxxtent

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
i think i pretty much completed the game , but haven't come across the office dinner date threesome event for the mom . is there a way to trigger it?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi, just wanted to mention some image-bugs in the game:
[img[images/Tan/HouseVisit/5.jpg]] => [img[images/Tan/HomeVisit/5.jpg]]
[img[images/Tan/HomeVisit9.jpg]] => [img[images/Tan/HomeVisit/9.jpg]]

All in all, this is an interesting game with hot girls, thanks for it.

S_Hlog

Mar 8, 2020
how do I do the task " Invite people around to view your newly renovated building " I dont even think i renovated the building, i have got the building where dani moves into

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
how do I do the task " Invite people around to view your newly renovated building " I dont even think i renovated the building, i have got the building where dani moves into
have you met the designer who interior decorates the building?

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
thanks for the help
Also an important thing to do while waiting is to progress with everyone until the journal entry for their character says "progress with the main story" . have you progressed with ana?, because many people miss her progress.
i basically went and checked , all you need to do after paying her 20k is wait and progress through the ana task until she gives you bj on the bus
Then the next day you receive a text saying your renovations are done, in the morning go and check out the new place with dani
and then from your home click on the newly renovated place and there should be an option to invite everyone over.

Reactions: S_Hlog

shadowsdwew

Aug 17, 2020
is there any actual difference (and if so what is it?) between spending 70.000$ on the building spending 140.000$ or 700.000$?

mrtasoren

Jul 2, 2023
It may be sounds weird, but what is the name of song that runs in Club ? xD
I searched up, there is few same sound but all of them have some vocals..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
BimboRoom: I think there is an issue with Sophia's path when you start from ACT 2 and choose the minor transformation.

Right now I don't get the option to train her on Saturday. Her journal shows no open events for me (I assume the unlocked events are for transformation 1 and 2). Screenshot from 2023-08-27 15-40-32.png

And there is nothing new during the evening with her:
1693143821534.png

My current open tasks are:
1693143855147.png

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Having problems with Ana's journal photo. Now that she's reached her final form I get a broken image link. Looking at the HTML, it looks like the flle name for her journal photo is concatenated together using the variable $ana.tranfromLevel. The problem seems to be that her tranformLevel starts at 1 and goes to 2 once she's had her surgeries, but the images are named Ana0.jpg and Ana1.jpg. So, either the images need to be renamed, or the logic for picking concatenating the image name needs to be changed.

I edited my copy so the line the determines Ana's journal image was:

<<set _imageName to "images/Story/Journal/Ana" + $ana.transformLevel + ".jpg">>\

and I changed it to:

<<set _imageName to "images/Story/Journal/Ana" + ($ana.transformLevel - 1) + ".jpg">>\

Which seems to work in my copy of the game.

ayat1022

Oct 7, 2020
I can't find anyway to increase Charlotte's trust at the beginning before her career start. I also can't find any way to invite her. can anybody help me?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes