4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

muhzn

Jul 18, 2017
Error: the passage "Natalie Convention Leave" does not exist

also bugged even with 0.8.4 hotfix

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Stuck with inviting ppl to view the renovated building waited over 3months in game time, any chance someone knows the issue.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Got the error popping up on two options on the weekend with june event, funny thing i got to finish this event before and loaded save to see other options and now i got error no matter what, even worse i got far in this update compared to other saves so i can't be bothered to load. and loading autosave that's a the beginning of the day after weekend even is displaying errors as well (journal also empty)There are of course other errors like people mentioned here (icons of some characters not displaying, skylar event where she needs to visit surgeon friday 2pm looping, etc.) But this is the worst one as i can't continue. Anyway i'm gonna drop the save here so hopefully dev can look it up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BimboLifeCoach-0.8.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Am i having some early onset dementia or something or did developer of this game changed? Original one went to army or relocated or something like that? And then i assume BimboRoom took over (with his blessing i hope)? Or am i totaly mixing it with some other game? And if i am right how much percentage wise (more or less) new content do we have now from last version from previous dev (as i think this was last one i've played)?

Reactions: jojogeo

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Am i having some early onset dementia or something or did developer of this game changed? Original one went to army or relocated or something like that? And then i assume BimboRoom took over (with his blessing i hope)? Or am i totaly mixing it with some other game? And if i am right how much percentage wise (more or less) new content do we have now from last version from previous dev (as i think this was last one i've played)?
We took over quite a long time ago, the game has tripled in size or more since then.

Reactions: blobzerz
Feb 28, 2019
Ya, Hugo Games passed it over to BimboRoom.
Hugo went on to release Mayor of Mount Pleasant, which was pretty good but abandoned it almost a year ago.
I've enjoyed BimboRooms updates on BLC since they took over in 2020, looking forward to this update.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
We took over quite a long time ago, the game has tripled in size or more since then.
o7
Nice, kudos to you sir (or madam), this is one of few ones i would be sad if it died so glad you've picked it and made it prosper from what you said.

Ya, Hugo Games passed it over to BimboRoom.
Hugo went on to release Mayor of Mount Pleasant, which was pretty good but abandoned it almost a year ago.
Ohhh now i remember, played this one too it was nice but felt "weaker" than BLC imo, maybe his heart was not into it as much.

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Good to see this going again. It is back to regular updates again, isn't it? Not a channel follower, so I don't know the reasons for the long hiatus.

Anyway, just glad this didn't fall by the wayside like so many of the good ones.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes