hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Use the game link and download the html file.
cool thanks.
Btw, I have no idea what to do now xD
I think I'm at the point where I should be dealing with Rupert, I just got done meeting Ana in the Salon.
But nothing's happening now.
Rupert's hint is basically grow BLC, but it's been at half bar for a while now.
Wait nvm, I just got the coop meeting at 9 xD

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
How do I download this without over 1000 downloads happening? Since all the individual images download at the same time instead of the folder

Last edited:

Camisal

Sep 28, 2017
How do I download this without over 1000 downloads happening? Since all the individual images download at the same time instead of the folder
On MEGA there should be a button on the upper right side "Download as ZIP" then all you have to do is to unpack it after the download is finished

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
On MEGA there should be a button on the upper right side "Download as ZIP" then all you have to do is to unpack it after the download is finished
Unfortunately when I do that it just downloads all the files individually is that supposed to happen? will it all go in 1 folder at the end because if not I'm not going to go through 1500 files and sort them. Thanks for trying to help if you or anyone has any other advice I would love to hear it, cause until than I guess I can't play the game

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Unfortunately when I do that it just downloads all the files individually is that supposed to happen? will it all go in 1 folder at the end because if not I'm not going to go through 1500 files and sort them. Thanks for trying to help if you or anyone has any other advice I would love to hear it, cause until than I guess I can't play the game
Have the same issue, at the end you'll have a bimbo life coach folder.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Once you click the link for the full game, choose the Download as Zip at the very top. It should download as a Zip package which can be extracted.

Reactions: Reallycoolhat

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like this version needs a bit more QA to fill in missing images. What's even more glaring is that these are popping up right off from game start:

Code:
images/Locations/Home/Apartment.jpg
images/Locations/Home/Desk.jpg
There isn't a Home directory underneath Locations. There is a Home under Misc, but neither file is there either.

Code:
images/Story/Sleep/14.jpg
There's no Sleep underneath Story.

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Looks like this version needs a bit more QA to fill in missing images. What's even more glaring is that these are popping up right off from game start:

Code:
images/Locations/Home/Apartment.jpg
images/Locations/Home/Desk.jpg
There isn't a Home directory underneath Locations. There is a Home under Misc, but neither file is there either.

Code:
images/Story/Sleep/14.jpg
There's no Sleep underneath Story.
I think your download have been bad or something. All of the mentioned things are present in the game.

Edit: I just checked the mega DL link in the OP and the files are also present there, but I see that all 'normal' DL links are gone, hopefully for a new version

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Okay yeah, this may have been my bad. I think I was juggling two versions of 6.3 and may have been in the middle of removing the old one while extracting the new one at the same time.

I think your download have been bad or something. All of the mentioned things are present in the game.

Edit: I just checked the mega DL link in the OP and the files are also present there, but I see that all 'normal' DL links are gone, hopefully for a new version

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
One thing I find inconsistent is Mom's plotline vs June right after she has to move in. Mom's after 6pm interactions carry on as if nothing has changed, totally ignoring the rather petite elephant that is now in the room. Note that this is where Mom's plotline is stalled out waiting for Hang to get back from Thailand.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Another inconsistency with live-in June involves the Thurs exercise group led by Stacy. There's no new dialog with her after a week or two when there's pretty much a guarantee that she would have walked right into the middle of it.

The game mechanics could use some attention. Tiffany seems to be in as a distraction while we are forced to grind the early stages of the game, but it never goes anywhere as it recycles the same events over and over. The $300 a day "day job" grind has no prospect for advancement and is a pay grade way below what a software dev who started a couple of Silicon Valley businesses would be at. Granted this guy blew his fortune buying a penthouse condo and paying for everybody tits, but he should be able to get back in the saddle. Part of addressing this plot hole is to take much better advantage of the photo studio that comes into being along Natalie's and Charlotte's story lines. The real estate market also seems to be severely dpressed. $700k for a loading dock and space zoned for commercial retail with footage for two or more outfits is unrealistic.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There should be a bridge to Hang's storyline between the time she moves in to where you finally deal with Rupert. All those weeks ramping up to buy the commercial building are just a void. You have a woman living in a room in your penthouse along with a gaggle of other bimbos and near-bimbos and you don't even have morning coffee or a meal or two with her? It's as if she dropped off the face of the Earth.

Reactions: Sojourner_

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Another inconsistency with live-in June involves the Thurs exercise group led by Stacy. There's no new dialog with her after a week or two when there's pretty much a guarantee that she would have walked right into the middle of it.

The game mechanics could use some attention. Tiffany seems to be in as a distraction while we are forced to grind the early stages of the game, but it never goes anywhere as it recycles the same events over and over. The $300 a day "day job" grind has no prospect for advancement and is a pay grade way below what a software dev who started a couple of Silicon Valley businesses would be at. Granted this guy blew his fortune buying a penthouse condo and paying for everybody tits, but he should be able to get back in the saddle. Part of addressing this plot hole is to take much better advantage of the photo studio that comes into being along Natalie's and Charlotte's story lines. The real estate market also seems to be severely dpressed. $700k for a loading dock and space zoned for commercial retail with footage for two or more outfits is unrealistic.
Not sure if you realized it or not, no idea if this was your first play through. We already are expanding the photo studio to fill that gap it has been growing the past 2 patches. Thanks for the other feedback though.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes