lenax9

Jun 29, 2019
It is very sad what happened with this game, it was my favorite one and I was even subscribed to the patreon but when the old dev left and BimboRoom took the project the game took a huge dip in quality, both in writing and video. To the point that the last scene (with Charlotte and Ana) is just some low resolution images and a very low res 2 second vid and a rushed up description of things.

On top of that, the updates now are separated by months in between and with little content.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
It is very sad what happened with this game, it was my favorite one and I was even subscribed to the patreon but when the old dev left and BimboRoom took the project the game took a huge dip in quality, both in writing and video. To the point that the last scene (with Charlotte and Ana) is just some low resolution images and a very low res 2 second vid and a rushed up description of things.

On top of that, the updates now are separated by months in between and with little content.
Sorry to hear this is your impression. What specifically about the writing does not appeal to you?

Reactions: Cocky33

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020

As Aegis said sad to see you feel that way. Instead of a year for content we’ve now more than doubled it in half the time. The low res images were removed and fixed a few updates ago. It was an error uploading on my part. Feel free to provide feedback about issues when you see them so they can be fixed.

Reactions: Cocky33

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
As Aegis said sad to see you feel that way. Instead of a year for content we’ve now more than doubled it in half the time. The low res images were removed and fixed a few updates ago. It was an error uploading on my part. Feel free to provide feedback about issues when you see them so they can be fixed.
You have done a good job so far. Thank you. Please be encouraged.

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Any chance to get android version this month?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Probably will not ever release an "android" version. I am however working on a website that you will be able to play through regardless of your current system.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Technically HTML games can work on any platform due to running in a browser. That being said, I know in practice this is more complicated due to the nature of the Android and iOS environments.
At the moment, the best course of action is to get the online version hosted.

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
If I could offer a recommendation, this game could REALLY use a way to re-see the non repeatable sex scenes. I'd think giving them as an option to replace the "dreaming of Bimbos" bit?

Reactions: justadoll

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Exciting to see new update soon. Always good to see this game get new content.

I want to know when the next transformation will be able who it will be. I’m looking forward to the next character to go toDr Yankovic.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
- Removed the options to refuse Stella's transformations, Charlotte's modelling and path options, and Mom's relationship as they are dead-ends which do not provide anything to the story.
So you're removing the stubs for alternative paths to make the game more linear? I can see how that will make dev easier, of course, making for a more cohesive whole, but it seems a pity. Ah well.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
So you're removing the stubs for alternative paths to make the game more linear? I can see how that will make dev easier, of course, making for a more cohesive whole, but it seems a pity. Ah well.
It makes the game zero percent more linear. Those paths did not change anything in the story currently, they've been removed until we further develop the characters to actually allow it to NOT be linear.

Thedarmon

Feb 5, 2020
Technically HTML games can work on any platform due to running in a browser. That being said, I know in practice this is more complicated due to the nature of the Android and iOS environments.
It's more of an issue now with scoped storage in Android 11. Pretty sure HTML games are impossible on mobile now, full stop, unless played in a browser.

Shocked this isn't on gamcore personally.

lenax9

Jun 29, 2019
Just use github pages, its free and should be enough to handle the game

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes