4.70 star(s) 38 Votes
Nov 15, 2021
Totally fucked up with the last update on Gamcore. No more journal, the saves are fucked up (i.e. i can manage charlotte career but can't have interaction with her), all mom and june progress gone.

That's the link the dev dropped to their site. Works fine for me.

first time playing this game, stuck at the beginning, don't know how to progress the game. i've read the journal menu, but it's not helping
i think i've tried all possibilities
Like any HTML game, explore the places you can explore whenever you're stuck. Otherwise the tasks you have available are displayed on the right hand side of the screen. First task you just wander round, work from your desk, then go to the bar on Friday at 18.00 for the BLC meeting.

Reactions: Nameus
May 31, 2017
Is anyone else stuck in chapter 1? I can't find anything to do to continue the main quest which is required for everyone else's event. Here's my save if anyone else can help me out.

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
How do you get full BLC awareness? I have reached the end of events for all characters (some events in between are missed) for part 1. Also after Stacy's surgery, she doesn't restart weekly sessions? Elaine is stuck at her exhibitionism because of this.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Totally fucked up with the last update on Gamcore. No more journal, the saves are fucked up (i.e. i can manage charlotte career but can't have interaction with her), all mom and june progress gone.
I don't upload to gamcore. You can play the game online here though, .

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Yeah, Ana's hints seem to be bugged but her actual content worked fine for me on the most recent version. Any time you get stuck go exploring (try a couple of different times of the day) and otherwise wait for enough days to pass.
The content works fine, the hints will be fixed in the next patch/update.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Happy 4th of July,

June Came Early Part 2, now available publicly.

- June
- Two new events at home.
- Five bimbo coaching events.
- Four photoshoot events.

Multiple Bugfixes

Please report any found bugs to the discord #bugreport.

If your current version on the left side does not say Version: 0.7.0.8 Part 2 then you have incorrectly ran/updated the game.

Mar 17, 2019
Happy 4th of July,

June Came Early Part 2, now available publicly.

- June
- Two new events at home.
- Five bimbo coaching events.
- Four photoshoot events.

Multiple Bugfixes

Please report any found bugs to the discord #bugreport.

If your current version on the left side does not say Version: 0.7.0.8 Part 2 then you have incorrectly ran/updated the game.
when new events of Elaine, Erica e Mom (full Surgeons) ?

babaraj

Dec 13, 2017
so i cant seem to figure out what I'm supposed to do, talking to her in the evenings and on the weekends yields nothing, she doesn't get anything from it anymore, it says I'm supposed to make her more exhibitionistic but I cant seem to figure out how

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
No idea whats happened in the update but I have the correct version but the images are all broken, the same thing happened the previous update as well. Honestly this is a great game but the last few updates have been all wonky that I might just wait till this is finished which sucks cause I love playing every new update, hope everyone that can play it enjoys.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes