4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Actually i am going to send you the uncropped version PLEASE look at the file address it isn't the old HTML and the right tab is open and the only stat is money. i am not making this up, and because I seem to have done everything you said to do in your instructions. i am unable to understand why things are screwing up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I am not using the old HTML. Don't look at the side of the screen shot look at the second picture(attached below as well) with the files address. Which I stated in my post

The file address is file:///D:/Downloads/Bimbo_Life_Coach_v0.6.6_FULL_-_Images/Bimbo%20Life%20Coach%20v0.6.6.4%20-%20Images/JuneCameEarlyPt1.html

The html CLEARLY says JuneCameEarlyPt1.html And it clearly says this in the jpg which i will reattach for ease of reference.

View attachment 1893584

Also the right tab is not closed it is cropped out I use a 1440p monitor so screen shot gets quite large especially for 1080p users so I cropped it out. All it shows in the right tab is money no stats at all. Not fitness and not BLC awareness. If you want me to prove it to you I can but i am hoping you just believe me as I am so obviously using the the part1 html because the address in the bloody picture clearly states this is the case.
Bro look at the left it says version 0.6.6, its the old html. Look at the file address at the top it says 6.6, look at the left side of the game, it matches. You are using the old html. If you used the correct one from the patch file on the front page, or even better yet just deleted your download and started fresh with the full download you would have zero problems. You merged the folders incorrectly and looks like you overwrote the new html with the old one. Below is how you know you did it correctly, 0.7.0.5.

Also, the stats don't show because you have not entered the game and raised them.

1656349480777.png

Last edited:

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Bro look at the left it says version 0.6.6, its the old html.

View attachment 1893629
For christ sake look at the file address!

look at the file address it is the very top of the fucking picture. READ IT. What is the name of the bloody HTML file? That is the html that I downloaded from part1 in your links!

using part1.png

can you see the highlighted file? That is the file i downloaded as part 1 and that is the bloody file that is clearly displayed in the bloody picture below picture below. I underscored the bloody filename for you in the picture. You tell me how is it i am using a file that has Pt1 is the name and you refuse to admit i am using the html that i downloaded from part 1?
What i thought where the save points.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
For christ sake look at the file address!

look at the file address it is the very top of the fucking picture. READ IT. What is the name of the bloody HTML file? That is the html that I downloaded from part1 in your links!

View attachment 1893653

can you see the highlighted file? That is the file i downloaded as part 1 and that is the bloody file that is clearly displayed in the bloody picture below picture below. I underscored the bloody filename for you in the picture. You tell me how is it i am using a file that has Pt1 is the name and you refuse to admit i am using the html that i downloaded from part 1?
View attachment 1893656
For the last time, look at the address up top what version does that say? Tell me, read the address before it says part 1. 0.6.6. YOU ARE ON THE WRONG HTML VERSION. IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT YOU HAVE MERGED THE FOLDERS INCORRECTLY AND REFUSE TO REDOWNLOAD.

1656352076694.png
Here is my html address. Pulled right from the download link on the front page.

Last edited:

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Any changelog for part 2 of the june update?
Part 2 includes:
June Events-
- Two new events at home.
- Five bimbo coaching events.
- Four photoshoot events.
#Bugfixes

It will release end of this week/next week.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
For the last time, look at the address up top what version does that say? Tell me, read the address before it says part 1. 0.6.6. YOU ARE ON THE WRONG HTML VERSION. IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT YOU HAVE MERGED THE FOLDERS INCORRECTLY AND REFUSE TO REDOWNLOAD.
I used the bloody html file that came from patch 1

here is a pic of all the contents of the patch...

patch content.jpg

This is the patch folder there is no 6.6.0 data here i did not merge 6.6.0 into the patch folder but merge the patch folder into 6.6.0 folder as you instructed. I have done this twice as I already redownloaded the two parts before i made my first post the other day and it made no difference. I have fast internet so if I run into an issue that I often redownload to see if there was an issue with the download. Then when I can't solve an issue i go to the forums. I have shown you now that I haven't been using the wrong htlm which took far longer to convince you then it should have and i am now showing you a pristine patch folder. And when i downloaded the patch you said to download the bloody old version and add the patch to the old folder so I did. Twice.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I used the bloody html file that came from patch 1

here is a pic of all the contents of the patch...

View attachment 1893708

This is the patch folder there is no 6.6.0 data here i did not merge 6.6.0 into the patch folder but merge the patch folder into 6.6.0 folder as you instructed. I have done this twice as I already redownloaded the two parts before i made my first post the other day and it made no difference. I have fast internet so if I run into an issue that I often redownload to see if there was an issue with the download. Then when I can't solve an issue i go to the forums. I have shown you now that I haven't been using the wrong htlm which too far longer to convince you then it should have and i am now showing you a pristine patch folder. And when i downloaded the patch you said to download the bloody old version so I did.
Cool dude, since it seems like you refuse to go to page 1, and you are using old outdated links and cannot figure it out. Here is the link to get the correct download. Nobody can help you, but you.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Cool dude, since it seems like you refuse to go to page 1, and you are using old outdated links and cannot figure it out. Here is the link to get the correct download. Nobody can help you, but you.
Mega
Dude when i first talked to you last night and this morning, the instructions where far different on page 1 then they are now. So don't pretend that this is on me. You just got you knickers in a bunch and retroactively change the page 1. My suspicion is you KNEW there was an issue but don't want to admit it, so you cleaned up the bad links and tried to make out like all this was my fault. not cool.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Dude when i first talked to you last night and this morning, the instructions where far different on page 1 then they are now. So don't pretend that this is on me. You just got you knickers in a bunch and retroactively change the page 1. My suspicion is you KNEW there was an issue but don't want to admit it, so you cleaned up the bad links and tried to make out like all this was my fault. not cool.
You used the old uploader links which I don't have the ability to change. I deleted them all, if they were correct or old. I didn't look. As I said in the previous posts, use the patch and full download, not the old patch link.

I also consolidated them to one place so the site uploaders don't get confused in the future as this seems to be multiple peoples issue, either using downloads from old patch links, or they just have the old patch before the hotfix.

Reactions: Seawulf00

Yabgu

Apr 15, 2019
I mean there is a giant FULL DOWNLOAD link on the front page. You are using the version pre-hotfix, it's not going to work.
That's it! Thanks for sharing all the downloads in one link, dude. You are the best. I'm sorry if I was rude in my previous post, but I was seriously pissed off. I hope there will be no problems this time. Thanks.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
That's it! Thanks for sharing all the downloads in one link, dude. You are the best. I'm sorry if I was rude in my previous post, but I was seriously pissed off. I hope there will be no problems this time. Thanks.
That's why I normally don't even try to help on this forum, the uploaders either mess up or delete my links. It's often a pain to even post here. To get the best result, just go to my website and use the link there. Its the same version and 100% going to be the most up to date.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
just checking in after few months . is it a way to skip past the first few parts of the game ? like using a cheat or something or do i have to start all over again?

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
just checking in after few months . is it a way to skip past the first few parts of the game ? like using a cheat or something or do i have to start all over again?
The latest update allows for several starting points throughout the game.

Last edited:

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, i can't read the text message from Tiffany (i get an empty (black) screen), is there a way to resolve this?

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
Was having some if errors throw in Ana's journal, looks like some of her functions are missing commas can search for "$ana " and replace with "$ana, "

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Use the most updated download.
Man I hate to add to your frustrations but I'm struggling to find new content. I used the "start from 7.0" option and caught a couple of events with June/ mom at office but thats it. The journal says she needs more exhibitionism but her trainings are all maxed. Were the events it or is there more?

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
Man I hate to add to your frustrations but I'm struggling to find new content. I used the "start from 7.0" option and caught a couple of events with June/ mom at office but thats it. The journal says she needs more exhibitionism but her trainings are all maxed. Were the events it or is there more?
Looking at the videos added, no.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes