4.70 star(s) 38 Votes
Jul 10, 2020
has anyone else run into an issue where loading a save prevents the journal from popping up? The right hand side is just Saves and Settings with no journal or restart

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
Line 15530 is missing:
type="

Meaning images/Charlotte/June/Transform2/Dress.webm video never plays.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
I think this is a broken release. none of the old saves work (as stated in the change log) but non of the pre save game points work either. picking the pre save points for june breaks the game because no variable change. So Stella and her daughter aren't in the game you never get any texts from tiffany. After a week no event triggered I couldn't contact anyone. if you go tot he coffee shop and talk to the lass who works there you get her intro dialogue proving that variables for the presave points are not actually change the game variables making the game unplayable

Also with the new game there is no way to tell your fitness level either.

ftoy

Jul 2, 2018
You can skip the grind if you open the Html in an editor go to "<tw-passagedata pid="2" name="Check Code" tags="" position="150,275" size="100,100">" and after the "&lt;&lt" add "set $mc.cash += 1000000&gt;" and then press the check code button it will give you the money without the code .

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Is anyone else having a problem where the system will not read the new saves? I played started the new June release yesterday, but stopped after abou 1/2 hour. I saved (like always), but when I went back today there is no save from yesterday that shows up when I am in the game. When I look at files on my hard drive, I see a save from yesterday. Any advice?

Oh, and I'm on a Mac. It shouldn't make a difference, but maybe it does.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Is anyone else having a problem where the system will not read the new saves? I played started the new June release yesterday, but stopped after abou 1/2 hour. I saved (like always), but when I went back today there is no save from yesterday that shows up when I am in the game. When I look at files on my hard drive, I see a save from yesterday. Any advice?

Oh, and I'm on a Mac. It shouldn't make a difference, but maybe it does.
That is all dependent on where you saved the game, unfortunately nobody can help you there. You choose where it saves.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
You can skip the grind if you open the Html in an editor go to "<tw-passagedata pid="2" name="Check Code" tags="" position="150,275" size="100,100">" and after the "&lt;&lt" add "set $mc.cash += 1000000&gt;" and then press the check code button it will give you the money without the code .
Why would you do all that instead of just typing in the code for free money? lol the code is literally on the cheat code page. It tells you what it is.

Reactions: Porthos#1

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I think this is a broken release. none of the old saves work (as stated in the change log).
Yep its in the change log.

picking the pre save points for june breaks the game because no variable change. So Stella and her daughter aren't in the game you never get any texts from tiffany. After a week no event triggered I couldn't contact anyone. if you go tot he coffee shop and talk to the lass who works there you get her intro dialogue proving that variables for the presave points are not actually change the game variables making the game unplayable
The presaves put you at the presaved game conditions, which already answered tiffany texts, they don't repeat to infinity any more. Also they are in the game, the story lines are just complete. Look at the journals.

Also with the new game there is no way to tell your fitness level either.
1656260696431.png

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
That is all dependent on where you saved the game, unfortunately nobody can help you there. You choose where it saves.
Perhaps my note wasn't clear enough. I can see the file when I'm searching files in my system. Your app cannot see the file even when I direct it to the right subdirectory. It sees saves from the older version of your game, but not from the newer "Jane" update. That's why I can't figure this out. The fact that it can't see the new save from the Jane update makes no sense.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Perhaps my note wasn't clear enough. I can see the file when I'm searching files in my system. Your app cannot see the file even when I direct it to the right subdirectory. It sees saves from the older version of your game, but not from the newer "Jane" update. That's why I can't figure this out. The fact that it can't see the new save from the Jane update makes no sense.
You are clicking save to disk and load from disk? Just checked it and it works fine if you click load from disk.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Yep its in the change log.

The presaves put you at the presaved game conditions, which already answered tiffany texts, they don't repeat to infinity any more. Also they are in the game, the story lines are just complete. Look at the journals.

View attachment 1892064
I am not getting that with my game.

I downloaded the following...

1) Bimbo_Life_Coach_v0.6.6_FULL_-_Images.zip which gave me an HTML file and two folders images and music.
2) Bimbo_Life_Coach_Pt.1.zip which gave me an html files called JuneCameEarlyPt1.html and images folder.

I unzipped and merged both archives and I used the JuneCameEarlyPt1 HTML.

I don't get anything like you picture.

When I open the file i can change my name and start that is it.

When I start i get the following...

This is what start gives me.jpg

if I pick test passage I get what appears to be save points.

What i thought where the save points.jpg

And with this image you can see i am using the Part1 HTLM file. So I don't know what the issue is. Those save points don't seem to work.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
You are clicking save to disk and load from disk? Just checked it and it works fine if you click load from disk.
Yes, just like I always have with your game. It has always worked for me before the "Jane" update. I'll just wait for your next update and see if it decides to start working again.

Yabgu

Apr 15, 2019
Looks like several missing commas in Ana's Journal page causing red line errors.
While the error said "missing )" - it really seemed to be several of the CheckEvent lines missing the comma after the $charname variables in inside of the already existing ( ).

Manually fixed it and it seems good now. Starting around line 1166 in the file, if anyone wants to manually fix yours before a patch comes - look for $ana (and other $charname ones because of reliant story points) and make sure all the lines with CheckEvent in them have a comma after the $charname you see in each grouping. Had to fix 5 or 6 entries.
I have no idea what you're talking about. If you fixed the file could you please upload it here?

MV99

Apr 28, 2020
Hey, I absolutely love this game. The last update says it's part 1. How many parts are there? And when do these arrive?

thnx

Yabgu

Apr 15, 2019
This game is very complicated to play as well as to install. I started 3 times and I'm constantly stuck in one place, I downloaded the old version, there were hints, I came across the new one, I downloaded the new one, the hints disappeared, there is always an error with code errors in red. I have no idea what to do. I don't understand why the developer made such a mess? Anyone who plays the game doesn't want to solve puzzles, they want to play the game, it would be better if you packed all the files into a single rar file and said 'here it is' instead of making such a complex download network. I'm giving up playing a game that interests me because of a stupid mess. English is not my native language, I used google translate. I hope my posts are understandable.

Reactions: tugrabi

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
This game is very complicated to play as well as to install. I started 3 times and I'm constantly stuck in one place, I downloaded the old version, there were hints, I came across the new one, I downloaded the new one, the hints disappeared, there is always an error with code errors in red. I have no idea what to do. I don't understand why the developer made such a mess? Anyone who plays the game doesn't want to solve puzzles, they want to play the game, it would be better if you packed all the files into a single rar file and said 'here it is' instead of making such a complex download network. I'm giving up playing a game that interests me because of a stupid mess. English is not my native language, I used google translate. I hope my posts are understandable.
I mean there is a giant FULL DOWNLOAD link on the front page. You are using the version pre-hotfix, it's not going to work.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Hey, I absolutely love this game. The last update says it's part 1. How many parts are there? And when do these arrive?

thnx
3 Parts to this update. Part 2 is live on patreon, part 3 will be in a couple weeks.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I am not getting that with my game.

I downloaded the following...

1) Bimbo_Life_Coach_v0.6.6_FULL_-_Images.zip which gave me an HTML file and two folders images and music.
2) Bimbo_Life_Coach_Pt.1.zip which gave me an html files called JuneCameEarlyPt1.html and images folder.

I unzipped and merged both archives and I used the JuneCameEarlyPt1 HTML.

I don't get anything like you picture.

When I open the file i can change my name and start that is it.

When I start i get the following...

View attachment 1893113

if I pick test passage I get what appears to be save points.

View attachment 1893114

And with this image you can see i am using the Part1 HTLM file. So I don't know what the issue is. Those save points don't seem to work.
You are using the 0.6.6 html, you can see it on the left, you have to replace the html and not use the old one. Essentially you are using the new image packs with the old html file. You also have the right tab closed, which shows your stats money etc.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
I am not using the old HTML. Don't look at the side of the screen shot look at the second picture(attached below as well) with the files address. Which I stated in my post

The file address is file:///D:/Downloads/Bimbo_Life_Coach_v0.6.6_FULL_-_Images/Bimbo%20Life%20Coach%20v0.6.6.4%20-%20Images/JuneCameEarlyPt1.html

The html CLEARLY says JuneCameEarlyPt1.html And it clearly says this in the jpg which i will reattach for ease of reference.

What i thought where the save points.jpg

Also the right tab is not closed it is cropped out I use a 1440p monitor so screen shot gets quite large especially for 1080p users so I cropped it out. All it shows in the right tab is money no stats at all. Not fitness and not BLC awareness. If you want me to prove it to you I can but i am hoping you just believe me as I am so obviously using the the part1 html because the address in the bloody picture clearly states this is the case.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes