4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
You just have to progress the game, it will give you a prompt to go to the building once its ready. If its the standard option of visiting the building from your home its not ready yet.

Obviously 'progress the game' isn't very detailed, but the building is very late game for the current content.

Just concentrate on developing the the girls you have. I can't remember exactly but i think you need to get as far as you can with the mom content, then have a building meeting with the resident, then meet with the councillor, then organise a protest.

The game is very linear, but its also not very clear what you have to do to move each section on other than grind.. Hardly anything involves leaving your house. Just keep grinding the girl scenes until it stated no more content is available or you've trained them as far you can in each aspect.

For the most part you can wake up see if there any new mail/events from the new day screen, train a girl in the morning, wait a few hours train a girl in the evening, sleep. repeat.

The new content could pretty much be a straight VN, its severely lacking in UX
As stated above way too much grind in this game. I raged quite cause it isn't worth the effort.

Reactions: HarryHill99

RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
I could use some help with a few characters. For Stella, I've got her stats maxed as far as I can after starting her Stripping, not sure what to do next. For Charlotte, she started cam girling but that's as far as I've gotten. How do I progress them?

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
BimboRoom If you could fix this happening when Tiffany sends messages, tried loading of v0.6.6 Images (Base+Updates) and then put again part 1 in (for be sure) and this still continued.
bimboblank.png

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Where? I've restarted a bunch of times now and can't find a damn thing? is it a button? is it a word? is it in a sub-menu? Why is it so vague? Why no "go to this bit and click this."?
It’s not vague, your not playing the correct version if you can’t find it. Launch the game, it’s literally right in front of you on the very first page.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
You’ve incorrectly installed the updates if your still seeing that. Just download the entire full game and play.
Okay, loading Full download helped. What was missing with v0.6.6 Images (Base+Updates) and Part 1 (Patch) that was in Full download, i don't know.

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
One thing that would help me a lot is if the reminders of appointments in the lower right corner were in chronological order by day of the week rather than by the order in which they were added. I want things to read Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-etc., rather than Friday-Monday-Thursday-Wednesday or whatever.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
One thing that would help me a lot is if the reminders of appointments in the lower right corner were in chronological order by day of the week rather than by the order in which they were added. I want things to read Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-etc., rather than Friday-Monday-Thursday-Wednesday or whatever.
Thanks for the feedback, we'll look at implementing it.

ARandomTrainer

Apr 10, 2022
Is there supposed to be something that shows up for events on character pages? For now I just always see it empty. First time playing the game and I seem to feel like I stumble around waiting for something to happen.

Also I had mom go for the new style at the cosmetic surgeon. It said a week but it feels like it hasn't moved on from that in months.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Is there supposed to be something that shows up for events on character pages? For now I just always see it empty. First time playing the game and I seem to feel like I stumble around waiting for something to happen.

Also I had mom go for the new style at the cosmetic surgeon. It said a week but it feels like it hasn't moved on from that in months.
What version are you using, by you saying your having issues with sofia leads me to believe your on a old version.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Is the new update going to require a restart? Attempted to boot up an old save with all content from 0.6.6 completed, things like Hang's entire line of content are still completed but somehow the first housing association meeting has just taken place? Wondering if some quest flags got broken by mistake or if I just need to restart.

Last edited:

Boneless

Jul 27, 2017
Old save doesnt work with new content and starting from a starting point makes it to where i cant see any hints. Anyone else having this problem?

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So eight in-game weeks passed after meeting rosa at the bar and nothing has happened and there is no indication of what I should do

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes