4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Having actual read the devs blog...

All official downloads are here:
Google Drive

0.6.6.4 was the last release (Dec-21) this was a bug fix for 6.6.0

The current release - Part 1 - is part 1 of the 7.0 release with part 2 coming in a few weeks and the final 7.0 release coming ia few weeks after that . No idea why he has labelled it like this. In my mind this this is 7.0 and part 2 should be 7.1, then the final release 7.2 but hey its not my game...
Having downloaded the game myself to try and help this update out I've found its actually labelled 0.7.0.3 - That should make a lot more sense to people!

Part 1 is an update file, so you will need the base game. However the base game linked in the OP is out of data and some of the image locations have changed., so you will need to use the official downloads which are available to public.

The lack of content is due to more coding than normal as the backend coding has been changed. The change to the backend code was not done to alter past events (although it looks like it broke some), its there to facilitate new events/functionality in the future story. The changelog for part 2 is below, it looks like this will have more content and it sounds like content will be coming every few weeks for at least a short while.

To get this to work you need to download v0.6.6 Images (Base+Updates) then Part 1, place them all in the same folder and use the html from part 1 to play the game. I've not downloaded this, I'll wait for all of 7.0 to be out. I've just pieced this last paragraph together from people have written above
Just ignore the OP and download all the files from the google drive above

June Part 2 is already available for Patreons. No i'm not a patreon, so i can't get. I just went and found the answers instead of complaining into my keyboard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huh, good to know. Thanks!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Looks like several missing commas in Ana's Journal page causing red line errors.
While the error said "missing )" - it really seemed to be several of the CheckEvent lines missing the comma after the $charname variables in inside of the already existing ( ).

Manually fixed it and it seems good now. Starting around line 1166 in the file, if anyone wants to manually fix yours before a patch comes - look for $ana (and other $charname ones because of reliant story points) and make sure all the lines with CheckEvent in them have a comma after the $charname you see in each grouping. Had to fix 5 or 6 entries.

Jul 24, 2017
After skipping to Act 2, Rupert will confront you and you "meet" Hang for the first time, despite being able to select her Bimbo path when setting up the game.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
how can i progress charlotte's story? i'm currently stuck like this, it says i should go to sleep to receive an email but it's been like 2 in-game weeks and nothing happened. and now i can't progress in the other girls stories because i need charlotte for stella and i need stella for hang.
Game literally tells you.... Charlotte needs to TRUST you more.

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
Am I the only one who hates June? I mean legitimately loathes her and wants to send her ass as far away as possible? Like, sealing her in a crate and shipping her to Bhutan levels of loathing? I would legit rather see literally any other character be the focus.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
I don't want to invest the time and effort into her, I just want to punt her. LOL
Ya know, I sort of felt that way at the beginning and then I decided that I’d play along to see if we’ll eventually get the option to sell her to Jessyka’s pimp.

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
Ya know, I sort of felt that way at the beginning and then I decided that I’d play along to see if we’ll eventually get the option to sell her to Jessyka’s pimp.
I mostly just want to send her back to her dad, have her spend the rest of her life being beaten by some shriveled old Mother Superior in a convent, and have dad divorce mom and leave her to me.

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
v0.7.0.5
When going to the Journal and clicking on Ana after she got her implants:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#2): missing ) after argument list

ArnoldKelly

Aug 7, 2018
Seems like my games not progressing, the last thing it talked about was planning a protest but I can't seem to progress to that whatsoever. Any help?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes