4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thx for posting this for us, and to the dev i say thx for continuing the game. Also, that is a tough thing to have happen to you, wish you the best at getting things back to how it was. I take it that from the comment you are reaplting for the visa? If so, good luck, hope it works out for you this time.

I think if i say this for all of those here at F95Zone whole follow this game, that we all wish you luck and good times in the future.

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
Is there any easy way to change the background of the game? Instead of the all white i'd much more prefer it to be somewhat grey so it doesn't burn my eyes so much
Yes, open the html-file with a text-editor like notepad++ and change #fcf9ef; in line 108 to #444;

it should look like this:
HTML:
body {
background-color: #444;
color: black;
font-size: 100%;
}
I hope it helps with your eyeburn:)

edit:

here's a where you can pick your color of choice

eskimhoe

May 30, 2017
After Stella agrees to help coach Charlotte, i try and do Charlotte's bimbo life coaching but get a blank white screen. Any help?

H2S

May 20, 2017
For some reason i can't reach the second part of sofia events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
someone can tell me if is bug or is unreacheble in this version?

JJR

Dec 23, 2016
The thread of this game is actually a Discussion/Review/Feedback channel for the Developer and fans. I don´t see the why you constribute to a channel which doesn´t carter your interest. Even more, it is not constructive to just criticice the framework for the story when its the only runtime option which is avaible in an effective way for games of this sort.
Edit: Just questioning essentially why you constribute without having played the game yourself obviously.
Seems to just be trolling at this point.
Anyway, back to the original discussion/feedback purpose. I quite like the management aspects in game, though I would like to have further ways of generating revenue, especially at the start. It takes a really long time to get where one wants to and just pressing the "go to work" skip option is a bit grindy

JJR

Dec 23, 2016
And before I forget, might I suggest an actress? The late August Ames would fit quite well for this Bimboification stuff, even though I preferred her earlier appearance

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I must have missed something. I have completed Charlotte's training (she has passed the exam) and when I get to Hang's anal training is says "You must complete Charlotte's bimbo training to progress to anal sex with Hang"

???

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
For those having an issue with a blank screen when trying to include Stella in Charlotte's training, try advancing Stella's story to the point she gets fired. I was able to advance Charlotte's training after that.

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
For those having an issue with a blank screen when trying to include Stella in Charlotte's training, try advancing Stella's story to the point she gets fired. I was able to advance Charlotte's training after that.
Thank you so much for this tip - I had no idea how to fix this until you said this! I can't fix it for a while but it will be fixed the next time I release a new version.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes