4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

battered47

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
The story is good but the images never show up just white background
Hi! I know this isn't much help just yet, but someone else reported a similar issue a few weeks ago but then messaged saying that they had sorted it out. Something to do with web storage api. I've messaged them to ask exactly what it is that they did, but I haven't had a response yet, but I'll let you know if they get back to me.

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
Hello all! I hope everyone had a good Christmas/New Year's/etc. I enjoyed my chance to relax, go home, eat too much, generally get out of shape. I'm back living in my home country now and am starting to get back into the swing of things and wanted to give you all an update on BLC.
For those who missed last season, in the fall I received news that my application to extend my visa in the previous country I had been living in had been rejected. This derailed not only development of BLC but also pretty much everything else in my life, even though I had only really intended to stay another year or so. Things are still slightly chaotic - I'm only just moving in to a new place, and haven't yet found proper work - but less chaotic than a few months ago.
Because of that, I wanted to give you all an update on the future of BLC. First of all, I won't be able to work on BLC quite as much as I had been in the spring and summer of 2019, at least until I am in a better professional position. I'll still aim to have regular updates come out, but they might be a little smaller than previously.
In terms of the focus of the game updates, at the moment at least I'm really aiming to focus in on Dani's afternoon club and how that affects the relationship you have with Councilmember Hernandez and the broader community. The main choice the player will face here is how open to be about BLC, and how to handle any potential controversy that emerges because of it.
I'm also going to try and weave Hang into your broader life more, particularly if you chose the girlfriend storyline ending. I really love her character and think it would be fun to have her included in other stories, a little like how Stella and Charlotte are. Where possible, though, I will make sure that progress in other characters' storylines aren't conditional on having completed Hang's personal story.
Of course, I will develop the Sofia and June storylines more and finally get around to expanding Ana's storyline.
This is the news shared to Patrons. Hopefully we will have new things to play soon.

Of all the things, I am most interstead in the Homeowners Association legal battle. I wonder if I discovered a new fetish.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Unlocked

Hello all! I hope everyone had a good Christmas/New Year's/etc. I enjoyed my chance to relax, go home, eat too much, generally get out of shape. I'm back living in my home country now and am starting to get back into the swing of things and wanted to give you all an update on BLC.
For those who missed last season, in the fall I received news that my application to extend my visa in the previous country I had been living in had been rejected. This derailed not only development of BLC but also pretty much everything else in my life, even though I had only really intended to stay another year or so. Things are still slightly chaotic - I'm only just moving in to a new place, and haven't yet found proper work - but less chaotic than a few months ago.
Because of that, I wanted to give you all an update on the future of BLC. First of all, I won't be able to work on BLC quite as much as I had been in the spring and summer of 2019, at least until I am in a better professional position. I'll still aim to have regular updates come out, but they might be a little smaller than previously.
In terms of the focus of the game updates, at the moment at least I'm really aiming to focus in on Dani's afternoon club and how that affects the relationship you have with Councilmember Hernandez and the broader community. The main choice the player will face here is how open to be about BLC, and how to handle any potential controversy that emerges because of it.
I'm also going to try and weave Hang into your broader life more, particularly if you chose the girlfriend storyline ending. I really love her character and think it would be fun to have her included in other stories, a little like how Stella and Charlotte are. Where possible, though, I will make sure that progress in other characters' storylines aren't conditional on having completed Hang's personal story.
Of course, I will develop the Sofia and June storylines more and finally get around to expanding Ana's storyline.

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
Just read your post on your current situation. I hope all goes well for you professionally, I know how tough it is to find decent work especially in a foreign country. I do really hope we get updates on the game soon, this is definitely my favourite game on gamcore as well as f95, keep up the amazing work!

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
From my understanding Inner Bimbo is On Hold for reasons that escape me right now. Totally worth a playthru or two and one to keep an eye on.
It's labelled "On Hold" for the reason of PCaine updating the game in a slow-but-steady fashion, with long pauses between updates. Such long pauses that some might feel it is abandoned, which it (to my knowledge at this point) isn't.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes