HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

pCaine

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018

About this game:
You play the role of a failing business man who's fortunes are turned around when he comes across a piece of technology that turns regular women into bimbos. Just now female only bimbofication is the only main theme, with implied mind control throughout. There is no M2F content and I don't have any planned, but I've not ruled it out completely.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Inner Bimbo v0.6 to start playing.

Game Info:
Updated: 25 January 2018
Developer / Publisher:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre: Mind Control, Corruption, All sex, Bimbo, HTML, RL Images.

Download Link(s):
Full Game (0.6)

- - -

Update Only (0.6):
- - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
That's a great game! Played it when it was just released.

Just as a reminder. Sugarcube games can be easily cheated. Open your browser console(F12) and write
Code:
SugarCube.state.active.variables
you will see all variables and can edit them.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
That's a great game! Played it when it was just released.

Just as a reminder. Sugarcube games can be easily cheated. Open your browser console(F12) and write
Code:
SugarCube.state.active.variables
you will see all variables and can edit them.
No real reason to cheat in this game.

elliochness

Aug 15, 2016
Bimbos are like the opposite of my kink but I still found this game to be a great experience, both in design and in execution.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This is surprisingly great! It ends on a cliff-hanger in month nine, so there's a good amount of content.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I see the variables, but what's the input to alter them? Also you can change your skin theme at the very bottom of the page, I choose Xenith.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I see the variables, but what's the input to alter them? Also you can change your skin theme at the very bottom of the page, I choose Xenith.
Theres nothing to change. The only thing you could possibly consider worth changing in this game is money. Everything else is just ingame choices which give A or B, this girl or that girl, etc

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
yup, my comment was before really diving too far in, not really my kind of game. It was well done for what it was though, all the stats do seem a bit pointless. I guess suspicion does something eventually, but i didn't get far enough to find out. Money to purchase the advertising for both expansions and the extra hires at once is probably the only reason to glitch the stats a bit. I'd go a bit further if I figured how to do that. Not really interested in multiple full length playthroughs on this one though.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
yup, my comment was before really diving too far in, not really my kind of game. It was well done for what it was though, all the stats do seem a bit pointless. I guess suspicion does something eventually, but i didn't get far enough to find out. Money to purchase the advertising for both expansions and the extra hires at once is probably the only reason to glitch the stats a bit. I'd go a bit further if I figured how to do that. Not really interested in multiple full length playthroughs on this one though.
suspicion does nothing at this point and time. To cheat in any twine game, you can just open it in notepad and wade through text to find stuff like $money += X or something.

I usually make it so I start a game with like 99999 cash

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
are you talking about theme of this site or game cuz i was talking about game..

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
are you talking about theme of this site or game cuz i was talking about game..
I was talking about site theme, the other one hurt my eyes so I thought you might have had the same thing going on.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He may return to it. He just recently posted this game. So I'll upload it here.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Don't lose hope people

from creator pCaine: I know Inner Bimbo has been on hiatus for a long time now, but I promise it's not dead. I should be able to start working on it again sometime in July, but can't say for certain. Part of the reason I don't want to start working until I can commit more the 30 minutes a night is because the way the game changes. Each month is progressively harder to code than the last due to all the interconnecting variables based on previous player decisions. As a result, it is difficult to not make silly coding errors when I can only work on the game piecemeal, My goal is to make it possible to play through the entirety of months 10 and 11 (next update) twice without seeing the same content, and month 12 (final update) will be split into essentially two entirely separate paths depending on which side you choose or are forced into by the end of month 11 (spoilers
).

Thanks for your patience. I hope the wait will be worth it.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes