• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned Inner Bimbo [v0.6] [pCaine]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Finally a update, thank you, i was almost thinking the game had been abandoned.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I've gotta admit, this being an HTML game, which I normally write off without a second glance, was fucking incredible! There's a whole hell of a lot of content time-wise to play through, your character's circumstances are constantly changing forcing you to adapt your decisions, and you never quite know what's going to be around the corner. Well done!

Two questions -

1. Is month 12 going to be the finale?
2. What's the name of the chick that plays the transformed Lexi? :)

Reactions: smokeroom
May 1, 2017
Weird. I click on the HTML file, but all the images appear to be broken.

Edit: Never mind. I guess it's because I only have months 10 and 11.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
How can i cheat money??
A few ways are possible: Before starting, open the .html file in Notepad. ctrl-f and search for the amount of money you get with the first bank loan (1000? 10000?). When you find that line, change it to 100000 or whatever you want. Can also change other variables this way.

fakelovah

Aug 7, 2017
A few ways are possible: Before starting, open the .html file in Notepad. ctrl-f and search for the amount of money you get with the first bank loan (1000? 10000?). When you find that line, change it to 100000 or whatever you want. Can also change other variables this way.
If you replace all "set $cash = $cash -" with "set $cash = $cash +" everything before the new content gives you money instead of costing anything.

hacaeee

Sep 21, 2017
The period given for destruction of evidence is 14 days. Can not extend the period with a cheat?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Does choosing a premise do anything at this point in time?
Yes, if you choose the high-profile location you get some extra clients who end up paying more.

As far as I can tell, it's worth going for the high-profile location, even if your doing a low-suspicion playthrough. I'm not actually aware if going medium, or low profile affects anything. if I had to guess, I'd say medium only has some of the higher paying clients, while low has none of them.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes