4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

randomname123

Nov 11, 2017
im also only getting "june isnt responding to you" also havent seen ana around after her breast surgery. Also havent been able to meet sofia since the sister introduction

Reactions: DeltaDragon

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
I am missing the entries in the journal once you completed a story for the update.

Also, how far does Ana's story go? Saw her once at Black-Rock, is that it?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So downloaded the game but I'm getting this message

If you do not see any images or videos this is because you have downloaded the Patreon-compliant version, please go to https://f95zone.to/threads/bimbo-life-coach-v0-4-hugo-games.31473/ in order to find the full version.

Any hints on whats going on?

wait, wait. I just dont see anything on the page this message is on. Ive seen images and video before... does that mean this message can be ignored? I only have two brain cells to rub together and I've been awake with a boner for over 24hrs.... Corona is turning me into a hard core NEET

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
"Take Sophia to surgery" event when you go to the doctors office just continues to repeat. I can take her to surgery multiple times but when I get home Sophia is no where to be found, I have also waited for 3 weeks thinking Sophia needed a healing process like Charlotte but she still doesn't show up. Is this end of content or a bug? Also I've only received boob-job from Sophia but no further sexual activities.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
So downloaded the game but I'm getting this message

If you do not see any images or videos this is because you have downloaded the Patreon-compliant version, please go to https://f95zone.to/threads/bimbo-life-coach-v0-4-hugo-games.31473/ in order to find the full version.

Any hints on whats going on?

wait, wait. I just dont see anything on the page this message is on. Ive seen images and video before... does that mean this message can be ignored? I only have two brain cells to rub together and I've been awake with a boner for over 24hrs.... Corona is turning me into a hard core NEET
That message you posted is listed under the guide section in game, if you aren't seeing any images then you have unpacked the game incorrectly. You may have to create a folder for the game if memory serves me correctly because all the files are separated in the zip file. Create a new file and name it Bimbo Life Coach and unzip the game into that folder, when done correctly it will look like this. Capture.PNG

BimboRoom I have encounter an error on this game page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

DennTaku

Jan 17, 2019
Just finishing playing this game. It is fantastic and I love the Mom route especially. Looking forward furthering her storyline in future updates.

Reactions: BimboRoom

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
"Take Sophia to surgery" event when you go to the doctors office just continues to repeat. I can take her to surgery multiple times but when I get home Sophia is no where to be found, I have also waited for 3 weeks thinking Sophia needed a healing process like Charlotte but she still doesn't show up. Is this end of content or a bug? Also I've only received boob-job from Sophia but no further sexual activities.
Sophia's content ends at the surgery for the update you are playing, thats why it loops, theres no variables in place after to push the story along yet. If you've seen her transform to jasmine jae then thats it.

im also only getting "june isnt responding to you" also havent seen ana around after her breast surgery. Also havent been able to meet sofia since the sister introduction
Continue playing the other story lines.

I am missing the entries in the journal once you completed a story for the update.

Also, how far does Ana's story go? Saw her once at Black-Rock, is that it?
Once you text her and see the pictures and see her at blackrock she leaves, until the next update...maybe

That message you posted is listed under the guide section in game, if you aren't seeing any images then you have unpacked the game incorrectly. You may have to create a folder for the game if memory serves me correctly because all the files are separated in the zip file. Create a new file and name it Bimbo Life Coach and unzip the game into that folder, when done correctly it will look like this. View attachment 606038

BimboRoom I have encounter an error on this game page.
Can't see the attachment, send a img of the page or just tell me what passage it is

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
I'm at the end of the storyline in terms of Stella but I am confused on if she's supposed to be blonde or brunette after her transformation. In certain scenes, like when she goes to work at the club or if you assign her to help masturbate she is blonde, whereas if you just want to see what she's up to she is brunette in those scenes.

Iced

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, in need of some technical help here.

Basically, the videos get all scrambled / pixellated / grey for some reason.

If i try to play just one vid at a time, everything is fine, but as soon as i try running as little as 2, it goes back to freestyling.

I’ve tried a few things : disabling adblock, updating VLC, Flash, drivers, removed hardware-accelerated decoding in VLC, upped the file caching in VLC, tried other navigators, tried moving the game to other drives. Nothing cuts it and at this point i don’t have any more ideas.

Any of you got potential fix ideas?

Storyman69

Dec 19, 2019
Hello, just wanted to say that a great game you've made here. Refreshingly different content, cleverly built and despite being a little grindy you have managed to make the player feel he is working towards a goal instead of giving him instant gratification. Will be watching and hope for more content soon!

Reactions: BimboRoom

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
2 BimboRoom

How wiil Sophia look after the surgery?

Jasmine Jae? Imho it's 2 much.

Hopefully, she'll look more like Amy Anderssen/Aletta Ocean/Elicia Solis/Melyssa Lynn...:)

Reactions: arkange994

TheTwistedKing

May 13, 2018
"Keep an eye out for Hang as you go about your usual business" I've been keeping more than an eye out for her and still haven't found her yet. Ive already fucked Tan and it says she hasn't called you yet, Stella has been bimbofied, Charlotte is almost completely bimbofied, pretty ahead with stacy as well, what am I missing? The RNG is way too strong in this game. I spent half an hour going inside the house and then leaving it upto no avail. Or should I have done this in the coffee shop or bar? Also I have been ignoring Ruperts letter on my doorstep, if thats whats causing problems.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
"Keep an eye out for Hang as you go about your usual business" I've been keeping more than an eye out for her and still haven't found her yet. Ive already fucked Tan and it says she hasn't called you yet, Stella has been bimbofied, Charlotte is almost completely bimbofied, pretty ahead with stacy as well, what am I missing? The RNG is way too strong in this game. I spent half an hour going inside the house and then leaving it upto no avail. Or should I have done this in the coffee shop or bar? Also I have been ignoring Ruperts letter on my doorstep, if thats whats causing problems.
There is zero RNG to this game as far as story progression goes. The only RNG is what scenes you see on repeatable events. Stop ignoring other parts of the story. If you've seen her in the coffee shop the next place should be the subway. You must have a fame of 4 to find her there.

TheTwistedKing

May 13, 2018
There is zero RNG to this game as far as story progression goes. The only RNG is what scenes you see on repeatable events. Stop ignoring other parts of the story. If you've seen her in the coffee shop the next place should be the subway. You must have a fame of 4 to find her there.
I have 25 fame, I met her at the coffee shop, I met her at subway, the Journal says go about your daily business and keep an eye out for her. Im done with Stacy, Stella and Charlotte's Story and Mother character has entered the game. I dont know what to do or where to look for her.
also what does debugtrue code does? I don't see any changes,thanks for your reply.

odoyl3rlz

Mar 5, 2020
I have 25 fame, I met her at the coffee shop, I met her at subway, the Journal says go about your daily business and keep an eye out for her. Im done with Stacy, Stella and Charlotte's Story and Mother character has entered the game. I dont know what to do or where to look for her.
also what does debugtrue code does? I don't see any changes,thanks for your reply.
read Rupert's letter that should open her up at the coffee shop after the Rupert event

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes