4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Sandran

Nov 3, 2018
For Ana, I've only been able to progress her story after Charlotte passes her Bimbo test. Once she does, go the Coffee Shop, and you'll see the two girls together. After that, just keep going to the coffee shop until she starts texting you at home in the morning. After a couple texts, she'll tell you to come see her the next day. Do that choose "Talk to Ana". Then, and this is where I kept getting stuck, after you see the first sentence appear, WAIT. The other sentences will appear gradually. It's the only part of the game where it does that, so it's easy to miss. There two interactions with Ana like that. Then you can go to the other coffee shop downtown to meet her one last time (for now).

As for Sophia, I'm not sure when she starts calling you, but it's after Stella moves in/starts working for you.
I've used the cheat codes to skip ahead to both the girls being bimbos and I've repeatedly went in and out of the coffee shop after Ana and Charlotte talking but nothing happens.

Sep 11, 2019
I've used the cheat codes to skip ahead to both the girls being bimbos and I've repeatedly went in and out of the coffee shop after Ana and Charlotte talking but nothing happens.
Sorry, I though it was obvious so I forgot to specify, but keep visiting the coffee shop every day. The first visit of the day moves the story forward. Subsequent visits on the same day do nothing. So go to sleep and go back to the coffee shop after that. Then in the should.

Sandran

Nov 3, 2018
Sorry, I though it was obvious so I forgot to specify, but keep visiting the coffee shop every day. The first visit of the day moves the story forward. Subsequent visits on the same day do nothing. So go to sleep and go back to the coffee shop after that. Then in the should.
Yeah I've done that too. After her and Charlotte had a talk, next day I went in I chatted to Ana about those heels messing up the floor. But after that nothing. Day after day, getting up, buying a coffee (because there was no other option) then going back to sleep to keep trying. Nada.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah I've done that too. After her and Charlotte had a talk, next day I went in I chatted to Ana about those heels messing up the floor. But after that nothing. Day after day, getting up, buying a coffee (because there was no other option) then going back to sleep to keep trying. Nada.
If you've had the heels conversation, looks like requirements for the next event are (1) must have had the bar chat with Tan after your Friday class (after you met with the councilwoman), (2) must have discussed cooperating with Dr. Yanovic, and (3) a day must have passed since your last event with her.

Best guess: If you cheated to get to the bimbo stages, you may have missed (2).

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I’m happy this game is going to live on. I have a few suggestions:

It would be great to get more start point cheats. At the very least, we need the ability to jump to the Sophia content. But the ideal would be to have a menu where you pick each choice for each character for a custom start point.

Second, I think it would be fun (and much easier to develop) to make more self-contained, stand-alone girls. Make girls who don’t heavily interact with rest of the story. They show up, get trained, transform, and then pay a portion of their income from their new bimbo careers to the player (to make the process worth it). They could have a few post-bimbofication scenes that pop up randomly to reward the player too.

This way you can have all sorts of characters without worrying about how will each interact with the other.

Some classic stories might be a woman whose marriage is on the rocks because her husband has lost interest in her, a “practice girl” who wants to be a 10, a religious girl struggling with slutty fantasies, an ugly girl envious of her sexy best friend, trailer trash who wants to marry rich. Etc.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
v0.5.4 Release Patch Notes

- A new event with Ana has been added.
- June's first training event has been added.
- June's stripclub encounter has been added.
- The main storyline has been expanded slightly.
- A new stripper will appear on a specific day.
- A meeting with Dr. Y has been added.
- Natalie event added.
- A new pre-transformation Sofia event has been added.
- The new building progress has increased.
- Dani event/encounters have been added.
- Stat pages have been reworked.
- Many fixes throughout passages to include loops, grammar, and variable errors have been fixed.
- A new file structure has started to take place.

This patch is mainly to set up for 6.0, which will be the next patch. The intent will be to give every single character some type of scene/addition, as well as expanding the main story line. You will see a new file structure/variables in 6.0 as well which will be game breaking, old saves will no longer work after this patch.

Like the new content? Tell me about it!
Don't like it? Tell me about it anyway!

Have ideas? Found bugs? Comments/Questions?

Message me here on the board or
BimboRoom@hotmail.com

8b317430ff034d7dee34375aec22d8e9.jpg

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
question.
How far is Ana's event? Last event I got was the central park and bus one.
How do you find Natalie, I read you meet her downton after writing the guide(is this the guide for you made for one of the commissioner?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Are the 0.6+ saves planned to be forwards compatible.
Should be.

question.
How far is Ana's event? Last event I got was the central park and bus one.
How do you find Natalie, I read you meet her downton after writing the guide(is this the guide for you made for one of the commissioner?
Central park is the end of Ana's storyline for now. Natalie has triggers, but you do have to have finished the bimbo guide interaction with Isaac. (aka written all 15 parts)

Reactions: Thornhill

arkangel77

Jan 12, 2020
i cant get any further with the mom after i tell her about coaching, everytime i invite her over its just blank

edit: nvm for anyone else who had this problem keep going along junes story line

Last edited:
Reactions: TronDeath1977

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
I have some Problems, cause the Kira.img folder is not in the download, so there are no pics to see.
The other problem is that i can't invite mom, and i have no chance to tell her about coaching or anything else.
Hope you can help.

Reactions: TronDeath1977

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
i cant get any further with the mom after i tell her about coaching, everytime i invite her over its just blank
I have some Problems, cause the Kira.img folder is not in the download, so there are no pics to see.
The other problem is that i can't invite mom, and i have no chance to tell her about coaching or anything else.
Hope you can help.
I am assuming you are not playing with the storyline or other characters and have run into a variable trigger issue. The story that far back has remained unchanged.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
any chance at getting an html + patch only update link? Downloading 1.5 gigs of the same pictures again seems kind of a waste unless you've actually changed the image names.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes