4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
Go downtown after you complete the guide.

Thanks, will fix.

That's the end of her content.

I'll take a look, that content has not changed since 5.0, not sure why you are having issues unless you are not triggering variables by playing the game.
There still was the surgery of Sofia. Let me explain better. When I loaded a previous save, in which Sofia had already gone to surgery, I was able to reach the end of content with her and June. But when I started a new game, i reach the massage and then the option of getting Sofia to surgery does not appear any more.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Don't suppose there'll be an option to turn off music? I enjoy the clips with audio of the women, but I'm not too into the loud music that plays at the club areas.

Reactions: scarfer

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
There still was the surgery of Sofia. Let me explain better. When I loaded a previous save, in which Sofia had already gone to surgery, I was able to reach the end of content with her and June. But when I started a new game, i reach the massage and then the option of getting Sofia to surgery does not appear any more.
It did for me, but it still loops at perpetual surgery at the surgeon, even if you complete the content to the point mom catches you getting manipulated by the lil blonde brat and is no longer available.

Reactions: lucian9

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I think Stella is bugged. Her stats are maxed out yet the event that gets her fired won't start.

EDIT: Nvm. Just had to progress on Charlotte's story for a bit.

Last edited:

gnegna48

Mar 6, 2020
There are 2 bugs, one with one of the strippers and another one with mom. The first one occurs when I go to the barman and ask who's on stage. I can see the gif about the stripper but then i can't go on because the hypertextual referece is missing. The second one occurs when I wanna train mom to bimoism's principle for the second time, the game says that I'm fine with the relationship with her and that I don't need to go out with her, then again the hypertextual string is missing...
Btw great game

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
There are 2 bugs, one with one of the strippers and another one with mom. The first one occurs when I go to the barman and ask who's on stage. I can see the gif about the stripper but then i can't go on because the hypertextual referece is missing. The second one occurs when I wanna train mom to bimoism's principle for the second time, the game says that I'm fine with the relationship with her and that I don't need to go out with her, then again the hypertextual string is missing...
Btw great game
Unfortunately, for mom's part that's just the end of her story for this version... Hopefully, most of the content would be fixed and added in 6.0.
Read the above posts by BimboRoom.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
If you are using an old save probably.
ah figures. Was afraid of that xD
Thanks

PS: Love the game and what you're doing with it.
Confession time: I actually prefer some of the pre-op models xD
But it's okay, I knew what I was getting when I played it :p

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
Tried looking for it, how many weeks do you have to wait in game for Charlotte to return at the "Charlotte hasn't been answering your text messages... " stage?
It's been about 2 weeks for me now.

Can't remember where, but got some text about yo having an idea about where she is, but nothing other than that.
No clue to know if it is progressing, is stuck, you choose the wrong path, nothing

Last edited:

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Tried looking for it, how many weeks do you have to wait in game for Charlotte to return at the "Charlotte hasn't been answering your text messages... " stage?

Can't remember where, but got some text about yo having an idea about where she is, but nothing other than that.
No clue to know if it is progressing, is stuck, you choose the wrong path, nothing
It takes a while. Keep on keeping on.

vip1vip

Jul 31, 2017
Any chance you’ll make an online link for this game? Trying to find things that work on an iPhone sucks.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I am kinda stuck on natalie
I got till the where u meet her after her surgery and she invites u to something on wednesday, i have no idea where to go on wed

Also inviting sofia for training gives a blank screen

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017

It should only take a week. The game seems like it does something odd with day counts if you go to 00:00 or past before sleeping, especially if you do it a lot. But I can get the 'Weekly Finances' report to pop on Sunday morning, instead of Monday, if Saturday night goes to or past Midnight.

arkangel77

Jan 12, 2020
I am assuming you are not playing with the storyline or other characters and have run into a variable trigger issue. The story that far back has remained unchanged.
are there supposed to be scenes with the mom after her surgery? cause it doesnt even let me invite her over after she gets it

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
I know you said there were supposed to be codes to enter for starting points, but I don't see them on the main page (unless I completely missed something which is possible). I had played all the way through to Hang's return (and surgery) but it seems my save was erased

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I know you said there were supposed to be codes to enter for starting points, but I don't see them on the main page (unless I completely missed something which is possible). I had played all the way through to Hang's return (and surgery) but it seems my save was erased
In game, go to your desk, scroll down and you'll see Enter Start Code. Be aware that they haven't been updated since before Hugo stopped development so all you can do increase your cash at the start and skip the transformations of Stella and Charlotte.

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
So, Sophia's storyline goes alongside with June's, but w/o training atm.
Tyvm.

Last edited:

Peta Jensen

Mar 28, 2019
although I love this wonderful game, i didn't like the "new mom"after the surgery, I believe that Kendra Lust, Lisa Ann, Ava Addams, Reagan Foxx, Nikki Benz, Eva Notty, Brandi Love and many more could be better at being THE MOM, but that's just my opinion, I'm not demanding anything (and if step sister turn brunette in surgery, I would suggest Peta Jensen).
I really love this game, both in the idea, as its script and the fact that images express very well what is said in the text. <3 <3

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes