4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
although I love this wonderful game, i didn't like the "new mom"after the surgery, I believe that Kendra Lust, Lisa Ann, Ava Addams, Reagan Foxx, Nikki Benz, Eva Notty, Brandi Love and many more could be better at being THE MOM, but that's just my opinion, I'm not demanding anything (and if step sister turn brunette in surgery, I would suggest Peta Jensen).
I really love this game, both in the idea, as its script and the fact that images express very well what is said in the text. <3 <3
Agreed 100%.
I and many other users mentioned this. Jasmine Jae ain't that mom we all desire ;) But...it's up to Dev.

Jessica Jaymes is my choice.

Last edited:

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
BimboRoom

Btw, is it going to affect the relationship due to accepting the relationships with other girls (Ana, Hang, etc.)? Or is it going to be a harem like story?

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Agreed 100%.
I and many other users mentioned this. Jasmine Jae ain't that mom we all desire ;) But...it's up to Dev.

Jessica Jaymes is my choice.
Sofia's post surgery look was chosen by the previous developer Hugo before we started working on the game.

BimboRoom

Btw, is it going to affect the relationship due to accepting the relationships with other girls (Ana, Hang, etc.)? Or is it going to be a harem like story?
The answer is neither of these.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, I can't speak for anyone else but I personally fine Jasmine Jae at least in the images chosen for the game so far, absolutely hideous. Like dick going internal hideous.

Dakeyros

Nov 9, 2018
I agree about the mom. I don't understand why she was changed.. She was perfect as Eva Karera. And if a surgery was absolutely (absolutely) necessary, a better and attractive mature model would have been preferable, I honestly find her ugly now :/ (she's one of my big interest in this game, if not the biggest)

Reactions: Peta Jensen

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
I like Jasmine Jae. The great part about this game is the sheer variety of possible transformations.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
To begin with, some users in this thread don't like her post-op look.
I agree about the mom. I don't understand why she was changed.. She was perfect as Eva Karera. And if a surgery was absolutely (absolutely) necessary, a better and attractive mature model would have been preferable, I honestly find her ugly now :/ (she's one of my big interest in this game, if not the biggest)
There are plenty of users in this thread that don't like all kinds of things. That's not a reason to change anything. Additionally you don't have to transform her.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Would it be possible for you to create an online version of the game?
Maybe, would just depend if the juice is worth the squeeze. I'd have to upload all the photos and video + change all the sequences of photos etc. I'll put up a poll sometime and see.

Reactions: vip1vip

Dakeyros

Nov 9, 2018
There are plenty of users in this thread that don't like all kinds of things. That's not a reason to change anything. Additionally you don't have to transform her.
Indeed, I didn't say that. But are you going to keep expanding her pre-surgery scenes?

vip1vip

Jul 31, 2017
Maybe, would just depend if the juice is worth the squeeze. I'd have to upload all the photos and video + change all the sequences of photos etc. I'll put up a poll sometime and see.
The reason why I asked this is because I’m stuck with using an iPhone for now which limits the games I can enjoy to those with online compatibility.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Well, I can't speak for anyone else but I personally fine Jasmine Jae at least in the images chosen for the game so far, absolutely hideous. Like dick going internal hideous.

Totally agree, being a bimbo does not mean having a lot of botched surgeries, I really feel sad for her.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Totally agree, being a bimbo does not mean having a lot of botched surgeries, I really feel sad for her.
This is why I've been thinking for a while now that there should be an option to progress either, or both, Stella and Charlotte along the bimbo path without surgery (especially since both models have a lot of varied content floating around the internet). It's difficult to justify that because they're the main driving forces in the story so far, which is why I hadn't mentioned it until now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Probably, mostly your choice to transform or not to transform will just change what you see.
That definitely sounds good. I know the game is all about bimbofication, but people have different ideas of what is good for that; some people like Bimbo High, while some people think Aletta Ocean has gone too far. People who aren't into bimbofication at all should probably find another game (although if it's the non-con of a lot of bimbofication they don't like this might be for them), but being able to take them as far as you like without them going further than that is a great idea.

Reactions: scarfer

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
I am kinda stuck on natalie
I got till the where u meet her after her surgery and she invites u to something on wednesday, i have no idea where to go on wed
I got stuck there too, so I ran through the HTML and... I'm pretty sure that's the end of her quest line until the next update.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes