4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Yes and if it fix a Bug that would break the Gamepath i like to choose, then i would Spend 5$. Don´t get me wrong and think i´m a freeloader , i spend my share last month on various Patreons for they work .

I simple ask about the Change Log , sorry if i hit a weak spot. You did a great work and i realy like your Game !
But would you pay 5$ to read the Backside of a Gamebox about the Content ?
If you read the posts to include when i posted the hotfix, i also fixed the main download. It was only for the people who previously downloaded the main file. If you are worried about what the patreon hotfix says its below.

#ustUfoBaHhlaQ2ySS_mXeK7vLHgUCXfzkZIEx0mrw0w

Copy paste the entire link. The # part and after is the decryption key.

Download the link, replace the webpage and drop the image folders into the img folder.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
If you read the posts to include when i posted the hotfix, i also fixed the main download. It was only for the people who previously downloaded the main file. If you are worried about what the patreon hotfix says its below.

https://mega.nz/file/mRlVASjR#ustUfoBaHhlaQ2ySS_mXeK7vLHgUCXfzkZIEx0mrw0w

Copy paste the entire link. The # part and after is the decryption key.

Download the link, replace the webpage and drop the image folders into the img folder.
There was a scene concerning a meeting between Sofia and the asian girl (I forgot her name sorry >_<'), is it available ? or did you remove it ? (I can't find it sorry).

DiegoBA

Dec 22, 2017
First of all, I'd like to congratulate the developer of this amazing game.

I would like to know if there are any patches for v.0.54?
My internet is limited, and I can't download a new game every time.
My 0.53

Thanks!

vip1vip

Jul 31, 2017
I’m pretty sure a lot of people would benefit from having an online version, can remove the need to download the game each update and also allow those using IOS devices to play the game.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I’m pretty sure a lot of people would benefit from having an online version, can remove the need to download the game each update and also allow those using IOS devices to play the game.
You should definitely register a domain and get hosting. If the Dev doesn't object, you could host it.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well with this covid-19 madness. Just wanted to get back to some of you who had questions on Sofia. After the patreon poll, Sofia will stay as she is now. Additionally the "Bimbo Dreams" will start to have themes per major/minor update. Work on the next patch has obviously been under way, however it is taking considerable amounts of time due to the complexity of essentially re-writing the entire games variables and folder structures.

Will post more updates as they come along, have a good week!

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes