4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Who is the actress of fully bimbo charlotte(after jessa rhodes)?
How to teach mom for bimbo after approving for it? It's showing SEE MOM and when i click it shows about greg and blank screen what to do?

Last edited:

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
I've got to just passed where you have the choice to have sex with your mom or not , but now when I click on " See mom " after 18.00 , I get a dead end , as no clickable content comes up , Is this a bug or the end of current content with her ? Journal says she should now be trainable , not at the limit for now .

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I've got to just passed where you have the choice to have sex with your mom or not , but now when I click on " See mom " after 18.00 , I get a dead end , as no clickable content comes up , Is this a bug or the end of current content with her ? Journal says she should now be trainable , not at the limit for now .
I had something similar happen. I don't remember how I got past it but there are some parts of the story you haven't done yet, which I think are holding this up.

Have you met the girl downtown at the Coffee shop?

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
I had something similar happen. I don't remember how I got past it but there are some parts of the story you haven't done yet, which I think are holding this up.

I also got dead end and how to meet, when to meet and whom to meet?

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020

ok, its got going again , it was the daughter , June , wasn't far enough along in her story I guess . BTW the girl at te downtown coffe shop , Ana from the other coffee shop ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
So far as "finished Bimbo" they are the mother and ex neighbor, the daughter sleep somewhere else sadly.
Then, they are others in progress, even if its not clear who will go and more important join the harem.

TBS.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
So far as "finished Bimbo" they are the mother and ex neighbor, the daughter sleep somewhere else sadly.
Then, they are others in progress, even if its not clear who will go and more important join the harem.

TBS.
Are we playing the same game? I have the first Bimbo we coached and her daughter living with me. I am corrupting the mother and the neighbor. I also bang the cute Asian broad who works for the politician.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I’m pretty sure that the new creator is making updates out of goodness of own heart... let’s not be critical of free content?

i think “can’t wait to see the next version” is probably a more appropriate encouragement when someone is putting a lot of work into something that they are giving away for free.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I’m pretty sure that the new creator is making updates out of goodness of own heart... let’s not be critical of free content?

i think “can’t wait to see the next version” is probably a more appropriate encouragement when someone is putting a lot of work into something that they are giving away for free.
Hey thanks.

Also, I understand you guys all want the update. It's in the works. We've been working on it every day possible. As we stated before the coding is pretty much complete. We just have to code in the new passages. Without giving up too much information Story Part 1 is complete, Part 2 is going through its editions as of today. Over half the character additions are complete. Many more character works are on their first rewrites and edits.

The update is coming, but I'm not going to push a subpar or crappy product, to include writing or coding just to make it go faster. Be patient.

As always you can reach me here, by email, discord or on patreon if you guys have questions or comments. Thanks!

Peta Jensen

Mar 28, 2019
Hey thanks.

Also, I understand you guys all want the update. It's in the works. We've been working on it every day possible. As we stated before the coding is pretty much complete. We just have to code in the new passages. Without giving up too much information Story Part 1 is complete, Part 2 is going through its editions as of today. Over half the character additions are complete. Many more character works are on their first rewrites and edits.

The update is coming, but I'm not going to push a subpar or crappy product, to include writing or coding just to make it go faster. Be patient.

As always you can reach me here, by email, discord or on patreon if you guys have questions or comments. Thanks!
it's ok bro, make everything happen in due time. We are eagerly awaiting the release and therefore expect a great job from you. One more thing ... if possible try to appear more here in the comments when you can ^^

Reactions: arkange994

H2S

May 20, 2017
Hey thanks.

The discord server is only for patreons or free everyone?

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Hey thanks.

Thank you for all that you have done. It is appreciated.

Reactions: arkange994

Nautilus5

Sep 13, 2018
Hey thanks.

Don’t worry. We can wait for it. Better to have a great product later than get a subpar mess now.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes