4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

maxwelltrent

Aug 18, 2019
As far as I know Jasmin Jae is planned to be a stepping stone and she will change again with your help. Just wanted to say I love this game and the wait is killing me for the next update.

DaPistash

Sep 19, 2016
Will updates after v0.6 happen more quickly since the folders and other background will have already been organized?

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
Hello everyone. So a quick update, the back-end restructures have been completed and testing is almost done. This means full attention can be given to the 0.6 story.

As to why it has taken so long; there are about 600 individual passages with over 1000 links and hundreds of variables which had to be accounted for. In addition, 0.6 will feature full journal descriptions and event hints.
Finally, where 5.3 left off, many of the plot threads were left open and so 0.6 will need to conclude a number of these so that there is a logical start and end point to each update. For reference, the storyboard for 0.6 is four pages long.

ejonkindoriin

May 3, 2020
when i got the option to train sophia to be a better bimbo i couldn't do any events with her on the next night. there are no options to do anything. To be more specific when i click "See mom" i get no options.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
What is the start point code?
View attachment 318975

Overview:
A browser based game where you play as a young, but aimless man with a string of failed relationships behind him. Rather than find yet another young woman to turn into his project to build the perfect bimbo, he decides to work as a life coach - New York's first Bimbo Life Coach.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-23
Release Date: 2020-04-22
Developer: BimboRoom
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important note from the dev:
New system for returning players. Unfortunately I will basically be breaking saves with every update, but to compensate for this there is a new system where players can enter in start point codes which will take them to the end of storylines.

DOWNLOAD

All: Mega - -
Others: v0.41

View attachment 318960 View attachment 318972 View attachment 318958 View attachment 318971 View attachment 318959 View attachment 318973 View attachment 318974 View attachment 318968

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Where to find charlotte after she goes missing?
and at what time in wednesday i should visit natalie to downtown
Charlotte is off getting plastic surgery, she'll return when she's healed up, Natalie's content may not be in the game yet.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes