4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

MindWright

Mar 4, 2019
Hang's Monday visits have a bug, or at least I suspect it's a bug. If you start at 8 AM, you finish at 10 AM, and can immediately start the next session.

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
I just had Rupert kicked out of the building council but do I just keep doing things like normal until I get new content. For example I can't do anything more with June. Do I just keep playing or is that it in the game so far

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I just had Rupert kicked out of the building council but do I just keep doing things like normal until I get new content. For example I can't do anything more with June. Do I just keep playing or is that it in the game so far
Keep playing you have to progress other characters at times to continue with the story.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yo, what the fuck? This game has some incredible writing for a game called Bimbo Life Coach, lmao. Just started and the English is on point, spoken dialogues feel real, characters don't seem to be caricatures, the prose is excellent, and as absurd as the premise is, it seems grounded in reality. Bravo.

I didn't have to see Ted Cruz's ugly ass mug though. Fucking rat bastard this guy.

TrashTash

Apr 2, 2018
How do I go to the cosplay convention? I just have it as a date on the left but on wednesday at no point of the day I can find an option to go there.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there an exponential increase in income as you progress, or is it a linear growth? I didn't mind the initial grind, seeing as you are growing your business, and there aren't too many interactions available other than working. I figured once you get some bimbos and such, the grind will be noticeably less, with more passive income flowing in. I am at the spot where I started officially tutoring Charlotte in Bimboism. Her debt we gotta repay is pretty much my entire savings. Plus, I still gotta do consulting work any time I can, and then go to the strip club and spam the Stella scene until 6 AM. Sleep for 2 hrs. Rinse and repeat. It's so many clicks every day, for a couple hundred bucks... I look at the 16k debt, and the 700k for buying the building, and compare it to my cash flow...

I really wanted to play this as it was meant to be, since the writing is great, but I am very tempted to cheat the million $ at this point.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Is there an exponential increase in income as you progress, or is it a linear growth? I didn't mind the initial grind, seeing as you are growing your business, and there aren't too many interactions available other than working. I figured once you get some bimbos and such, the grind will be noticeably less, with more passive income flowing in. I am at the spot where I started officially tutoring Charlotte in Bimboism. Her debt we gotta repay is pretty much my entire savings. Plus, I still gotta do consulting work any time I can, and then go to the strip club and spam the Stella scene until 6 AM. Sleep for 2 hrs. Rinse and repeat. It's so many clicks every day, for a couple hundred bucks... I look at the 16k debt, and the 700k for buying the building, and compare it to my cash flow...

I really wanted to play this as it was meant to be, since the writing is great, but I am very tempted to cheat the million $ at this point.
I recommend you just cheat the money. I think there is a money cheat at your desk or you can just use browser console.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017

This is an issue that has existed in the game since the beginning. While we have taken steps to create exponential money growth, the money system will be fully fixed and balanced once the main story is completed.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Prepatch Notes:

- Sofia has been reworked and is no longer Jasmine Jae on her initial transformation.
- Added 4 Sofia Training sessions
- Reconfigured all of Sofia's images from Jasmine Jae to the new model.
- Options for Sofia's progression are either same model or new model, both lead to her last transformation.
- 7 new random events with Sofia.
- 4 Repeatable scenes with Sofia.
- New scenes with Priti.
- Upgraded UI.
- Upgraded images.
- Upgraded gif/videos.
- Text errors.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Prepatch Notes:

- Sofia has been reworked and is no longer Jasmine Jae on her initial transformation.
- Added 4 Sofia Training sessions
- Reconfigured all of Sofia's images from Jasmine Jae to the new model.
- Options for Sofia's progression are either same model or new model, both lead to her last transformation.
- 7 new random events with Sofia.
- 4 Repeatable scenes with Sofia.
- New scenes with Priti.
- Upgraded UI.
- Upgraded images.
- Upgraded gif/videos.
- Text errors.
what does this mean for saves in which sophia has already been met and transformed? do we need to go back to a previous save and go through the sofia events again?

edit: not that i'm complaining. just curious

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes