4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

SkyCloud77

Oct 31, 2020
You need to download it as one folder then open the folder and launch the game, it should have the html and images folder within the same location to work properly, otherwise it does not know where to look.
Yeah, I simply extracted the zip file and started the game, I was missing some images in the opening, haven't played through most of it yet because I wanted to bring this to your attention and see if it was just a me problem that I had to work through.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Not sure if this has been brought up but the new scene with Stella has a lot of broken tags:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SkyCloud77

Oct 31, 2020
This looks more like the browser not properly loading or displaying images. Check your browser settings to see if it's set to block anything.
I checked, there doesn't seem to be anything overt, but if you could point me in the right direction that would help. Some photos to show you that I do see some images and is there any compatibility issues with safari or other browsers? just in case

SkyCloud77

Oct 31, 2020
I checked, there doesn't seem to be anything overt, but if you could point me in the right direction that would help. Some photos to show you that I do see some images and is there any compatibility issues with safari or other browsers? just in case
woooooop, got it to work on a different browser, so this may have just been a compatibility issue. Thanks for your apt replies and if this is a new problem, I'm happy to bring it to your attention.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
can someone tell me how i can spread and grow my BLC i think i stuck on one point
1. Go to your computer and buy all the advertisement upgrades
2. Go to Plastic Surgeon and agree to a partnership
3. Go through the Friday BLC meetings
4. Create the gym for that one girl and meet up with her when she's exercising.

The rest is all story progression.

tcopp69

Apr 10, 2021
I can't seem to get all the photos to show, downloaded from the site. No idea if it's just my game or there was a problem while downloading, I'm using Mac and downloaded it off of Mega.
can you teach me how to down load stuff on mac with mega and open it i cant find an app to open the file

tcopp69

Apr 10, 2021
i know this also isnt related to this game at all but i really enjoyed this game and im wondering if anyone has other games like this one that i can play

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
i know this also isnt related to this game at all but i really enjoyed this game and im wondering if anyone has other games like this one that i can play
There's Spread of Bimbo which is rarely updated, possibly even abandoned but there is a fair amount of content. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spread-of-bimbo-v0-2-5-loverofbimbos.5030/

There's also Inner Bimbo which has a lot of content and different routes and consequences. Also rarely updated and possibly abandoned. https://f95zone.to/threads/inner-bimbo-v0-6-pcaine.508/

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
There's Spread of Bimbo which is rarely updated, possibly even abandoned but there is a fair amount of content. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spread-of-bimbo-v0-2-5-loverofbimbos.5030/

There's also Inner Bimbo which has a lot of content and different routes and consequences. Also rarely updated and possibly abandoned. https://f95zone.to/threads/inner-bimbo-v0-6-pcaine.508/
The Spread of Bimbo is abandoned.
Inner Bimbo is not, but pCaine said real life takes precedence; which I can understand.

xyf2021

Apr 16, 2021
I like this game, but I don't like the repeatable storyline. I hope the writer can select good models as the character.For example ;SKYVOLX,is very suit for this game.

gregary

Jul 22, 2017
I've used the cheat codes to skip ahead to both the girls being bimbos and I've repeatedly went in and out of the coffee shop after Ana and Charlotte talking but nothing happens.
What are the cheat codes other then the ones in game

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
What are the cheat codes other then the ones in game
Pretty sure that they got rid of the cheat codes when the game got cleaned up and rewritten by the new designers. The cheats used to let you start at different points in the game like when Charlotte arrives or when Charlotte makes major life decision.

If you want to cheat to replay the game or get through stuff you have already seen, I recommend using the browser console. On Firefox you press f12 to open and in the console you type “SugarCube.State.active.variables.VARIABLENAME”. Most games have a money variable so you can give yourself freemoney setting SugarCube.State.active.variables.money=999999

Be careful because this might break events, but it’s nice to be able to skip some grind.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes