4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I'm not really interested in engaging in nonsense and derailing the thread other than pointing out that something relevant could have been added to the original obnoxious reply.
For the sake of anyone searching, I'll just add that I got my answer for the finding the loan for Stella from BimboRoom, just above on this page.
Are you sure it was above you on this page? Asking for a friend ;)

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
This is probably the best HTML game that I've played. You got plenty of content and this is more than decent
I would agree. Bimbo Life Coach along with Inner Bimbo (wish the creator of that would get back to it and add to it to ontinue the story) are the 2 games I play most

I look forward to seeing more udates on this game as well as hope to continue paths with the Mayor etc and hope we can turn all the females we have met so far in the game into Bimbos eventually

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
For some reason the game won't update to 6.4.3 it still says 6.4.2 anyone know how to fix this?
Also what is new for both versions was it just the convention?

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Trying to coach Charlotte on Wednesday gives this: "You need to progress further with Stella to continue training Charlotte."
...and Stella's journal gives this: "Stella has acted out again, but it seems like this is the last time. You should concentrate on Charlotte for now."

Skimmed through the flags, but I'm not sure which one is needed to trigger to progress.

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
BimboRoom taking suggestions for future ladies to include? Someone like Madison Ivy or Monique Alexander? You could then have a transformation without having to change the model as they have both become more enhanced as their careers progressed

Reactions: Camg1978

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
I just started a new game in v.6.4.1, and there is no Finances section at my desk.
You've got to click on the characters on the left and you can both give Stella some money after clicking on her or check how much money does Charlotte have.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Sometimes I wish we can keep the girls in their pre-bimbo forms....or that we had other scene options with loli-Charlotte besides what's there.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
loli-Charlotte
She looks pretty far from loli material in her pre-bimbo/pre-surgery looks. Small boobs, do not a loli make... Needs to look a hell of a lot closer to adolescent to qualify.
The model for June (forgotten her actual name) is closer looking to that, but even she's still clearly an adult.

Personally, it's only Charlotte's bimbo (final) change and Sofia's bimbo change that I'm less happy with. Most everyone else's has been selected with a less extreme choice of model for their bimbo look.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know what how I can continue the Diamond content after I meet at the Body Werx, Wednesday at around 13:00?

Johnny english

Apr 25, 2020
I need help! I can no longer raise BLC awareness. I've tried everything but nothing works and I'm stuck in the game. Thanks in advance for those who will help me

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes