4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

RM

May 25, 2017
May 2, 2017
Shouldn't this game have the incest tag? I don't know if you ever actually bone your mom, but having a mutual jerk-off session together seems like it probably fits the bill, right?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
How are you supposed to loan money to Stella for her surgery ? I'm a little stuck here ^^' I can't go any further (I remembered that the loan option was in the MC desk but I can't see it... Am I missing an event ?

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
How are you supposed to loan money to Stella for her surgery ? I'm a little stuck here ^^' I can't go any further (I remembered that the loan option was in the MC desk but I can't see it... Am I missing an event ?
Stella has to have the stripper job first. The game says she needs to have the means to pay you back. Once she has the job, and you watch her at the club a few times, you can loan her money in the journal.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Stella has to have the stripper job first. The game says she needs to have the means to pay you back. Once she has the job, and you watch her at the club a few times, you can loan her money in the journal.
But when I go to the stripclub here is the message I have : "Stella cannot start working as a stripper until she has big, fake tits and is confident enough to work "
Maybe I should boost her confidence... but I don't know how.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But when I go to the stripclub here is the message I have : "Stella cannot start working as a stripper until she has big, fake tits and is confident enough to work "
Maybe I should boost her confidence... but I don't know how.
Had the same issue, and I typed the word "loan" into the search box... Try it.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
How do I progress after meeting councilor Hernandez in the bar? It’s been 2 in game weeks and I have most of the main cast except june maxed out in slut/exhib/bimbo

RM

May 25, 2017
How do I progress after meeting councilor Hernandez in the bar? It’s been 2 in game weeks and I have most of the main cast except june maxed out in slut/exhib/bimbo
Can't you scroll down to the bottom of each character's journal page to see what the next step is for them?

Bionick13

Feb 12, 2019
I can't get "love" option with Sofia. In previous version there was an option and warning "bla bla bla with your mom". Is this option deleted?

guyfawk

Jun 12, 2017
:FacePalm:
Seriously???
You've been a member for nearly four years. and you're asking that?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, LOOK TOWARD THE TOP RIGHT WITH THE BOX THAT LITERALLY SAYS SEARCH.

I was doing just that when I found your cretinous response as the second result. You could have just answered the guy, thereby answering the question for me but at least you feel righteous now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but at least you feel righteous now.
No, but you clearly felt such righteous indignation as to demonstrate that not only are you one of the vocal few who know how to use the search tools, but it also drives you to "stick up for the little guy"... Might want to change your name to "Captain Virtue Signal" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Goronthil Just check the journal pages to include the MC page.
Speaking of the journal pages, could we get a "back" link at the top of the journal as well? It's only a minor annoyance, but every time you go to the journal, you need to go into the page of the girl you're looking at, exit it, and then if you're done with the journal scroll all the way down (like 20 lines, I know, but it's a minor annoyance) to the bottom of the page to find the "go back" button, since it automatically starts you at the top. Especially if you're not cheating and you wind up giving Stella money gradually as she builds up her savings, you might need to do that several times.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
:FacePalm:
Seriously???
You've been a member for nearly four years. and you're asking that?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, LOOK TOWARD THE TOP RIGHT WITH THE BOX THAT LITERALLY SAYS SEARCH.
Calm your tits, you spoke about the searchbox in the forum, I thought there was a searchbox in the game XD
I was doing just that when I found your cretinous response as the second result. You could have just answered the guy, thereby answering the question for me but at least you feel righteous now.
No, but you clearly felt such righteous indignation as to demonstrate that not only are you one of the vocal few who know how to use the search tools, but it also drives you to "stick up for the little guy"... Might want to change your name to "Captain Virtue Signal" :ROFLMAO:
I'm going to head this off right now and state can we please keep this thread civil and relevant to the game.

guyfawk

Jun 12, 2017
I'm not really interested in engaging in nonsense and derailing the thread other than pointing out that something relevant could have been added to the original obnoxious reply.
For the sake of anyone searching, I'll just add that I got my answer for the finding the loan for Stella from BimboRoom, on the previous page.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes