3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

sarashi

May 4, 2018
not really much content so far but i really like how the tits are moving up and down on the gif with the hot glow on them. Are there any games with that sort of juicy tits and glow ?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
"Will you save your wife in time?" I would say, do we have to? But then looking at some images, i have nothing agains bimbofication and big boobs, but there is a limit for me, where it's just not enjoyable anymore, which comes mostly when the boobs go bigger than head.

• Angry
Reactions: fdiscodude

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
"Will you save your wife in time?" I would say, do we have to?
I dunno anything about this dev but when I read that my first thought was "this game is setting up that if you don't attend to your wife enough times the virus won't be the only thing to 'take her.'"

Whether that's a good or bad thing depends on your ntr tastes, that said I don't want to open that door 5 hours into this thread being created. But that'd certainly be motivation to save her.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Oh no I'm too late !!! My wife is now a sex-hungry bimbos... Surely my lucky day...

Colonel-Boris

Oct 22, 2020
It's not a VR only game anymore. You can use it perfectly fine with a mouse & keyboard etc.
However, thanks to VR and manipulators (I use index), you can achieve truly amazing sensitivity and speed with templates. Literally in real time, manipulate project like Tony Stark during creation new versions of his costume, only here, things are more serious than some kind of iron overalls, here you have to think and be horny-smart.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes