3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Jammothy

Mar 5, 2020
Currently having trouble opening the file, not sure what could be the cause as all other Renpy files have no issues, does it take a minute to load up or something?

May 28, 2017
I respect a man that enjoys giant tiddies, and I'm very interested in what happens if you "fail" the saving wife route.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I suppose he most likely started this up at least for the 'Male MC' crowd. I appreciate the art for Dungeon Slaves and will try to get a renders pack for it when it's done, but I won't play that myself.

Jammothy

Mar 5, 2020
Currently having trouble opening the file, not sure what could be the cause as all other Renpy files have no issues, does it take a minute to load up or something?
Nevermind, used the Gofile version and it worked fine

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I like tje idea of the story ....but the boobs....may a little too much for my taste...:)...would be great there will be a mod to reduce them to double D Cup at least...:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: fdiscodude

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I like tje idea of the story ....but the boobs....may a little too much for my taste...:)...would be great there will be a mod to reduce them to double D Cup at least...:ROFLMAO:
I do think they are to big here - not the size, but how they are made and used.

But DD? - thats barely enough to justify a "big boobs" tag o_O

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Overview:
A terrible virus turns women into sex-hungry bimbos, Will you save your wife in time?
Is it just me or does that overview scream possible NTR?
I hope not, i don't mind playing the guy who takes the girl just not the other way around. I have standards thank you.

I will be keeping a eye on this one though, however i do wish the boobs were a more realistic size and not inflatables.
You pluck her nipple and she would fly away.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
this is just a teaser though

really like bimbofication (at least the physical part of it)
Also like abs so I really liked the wife, hope we get more content soon (though it would have been more interesting to have a ISIS/Deviant discovery type of story where you turn women into your slaves :O)

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
this is just a teaser though

really like bimbofication (at least the physical part of it)
Also like abs so I really liked the wife, hope we get more content soon (though it would have been more interesting to have a ISIS/Deviant discovery type of story where you turn women into your slaves :O)
Isis for me is my top bimbofication game

razem56

Apr 4, 2019
I cannot get any video to play or see any images all my software and video driver are up to date

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
wonder if this bob is any relation to this other bob by incase

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes