3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
*sigh* Another dev starting a new game when their main one isnt even finished.

orensan

May 29, 2017
i keep crashing, as it is now, it is a waste of bandwidth to even attempt to download and "play" this

xDestiny

Feb 15, 2021
Can you keep the girls to the MC only in this?
Don't like sharing with other guys.

*Edit: Played and no, no you cannot. Not only is there a forced sharing scene but your wife runs off to fuck anyone handy....
Apparently this is one of those "Watch other people have sex" games as the vast majority of the sex scenes is watching other dudes fucking bimbos while you try to see if one is your wife...... Gross.

I see the last game the dev did was female protag, so I get the mindset of "Hey look lots of sex, that's what people like, right?" But with male protag games, quite a few people want the MC to be doing the majority of the fucking, if not all of it.

Your animations a great, just seem like a waste using other dudes as those scenes are skipped / avoided.
Then again, the harem crowd probably isnt the target audience here. So good luck I guess.
where did you find her?

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Why this game is so laggy? I doesn't have bad pc and this game consume 80% of my processor.
I am too lazy to find out the technical specifics but it is most likely not you but the way the game is made, i.e. using some 3D-modelling scene software and pasting it into the renpy engine without caring much for performance optimization. I recall that you can even see the dev's mouse pointer in some animations :) Personally, I don't bother much though.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Feb 12, 2021
Why this game is so laggy? I doesn't have bad pc and this game consume 80% of my processor.
I am too lazy to find out the technical specifics but it is most likely not you but the way the game is made, i.e. using some 3D-modelling scene software and pasting it into the renpy engine without caring much for performance optimization. I recall that you can even see the dev's mouse pointer in some animations :) Personally, I don't bother much though.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME !!!

now first off, lemme say I am a HUGE fan of "Dungeon Slaves", which is why I d/l'd this dev's other 2 games. but after less than 2 minutes of gameplay w/this, the game froze my ENTIRE COMPUTER, to the point of the screen went black, n all i had was the spinning blue circle for the cursor...AND EVEN THAT WAS FREEZING UP AND LAGGING!!!

and after waiting for OVER FIVE MINUTES, finally decided to do a soft reboot, which also had serious lag time to it; and by the time I was even able to pull up task manager, it maxed my drive at 100% and cpu around 90%...n i'm running win11 on a <2yo laptop w/8 Gb of memory.

oh, but that dumbass music track kept playing, along with some dumb phrase saying something about the truth, n a reply of "always"...
STAY AWAY!!!

Zergius123

Dec 29, 2017
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME !!!

now first off, lemme say I am a HUGE fan of "Dungeon Slaves", which is why I d/l'd this dev's other 2 games. but after less than 2 minutes of gameplay w/this, the game froze my ENTIRE COMPUTER, to the point of the screen went black, n all i had was the spinning blue circle for the cursor...AND EVEN THAT WAS FREEZING UP AND LAGGING!!!

and after waiting for OVER FIVE MINUTES, finally decided to do a soft reboot, which also had serious lag time to it; and by the time I was even able to pull up task manager, it maxed my drive at 100% and cpu around 90%...n i'm running win11 on a <2yo laptop w/8 Gb of memory.

oh, but that dumbass music track kept playing, along with some dumb phrase saying something about the truth, n a reply of "always"...
STAY AWAY!!!
new version is out

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes