3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
Bimbo Virus 1.2 PC

Bimbo Virus 1.2 Mac

Bimbo Virus 1.2 Linux

Bimbo Virus 1.2 Android

Bimbo Virus 1.2 PC/Mac/Linux/Android (4in1 Folder)

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2023
Can you keep the girls to the MC only in this?
Don't like sharing with other guys.

*Edit: Played and no, no you cannot. Not only is there a forced sharing scene but your wife runs off to fuck anyone handy....
Apparently this is one of those "Watch other people have sex" games as the vast majority of the sex scenes is watching other dudes fucking bimbos while you try to see if one is your wife...... Gross.

I see the last game the dev did was female protag, so I get the mindset of "Hey look lots of sex, that's what people like, right?" But with male protag games, quite a few people want the MC to be doing the majority of the fucking, if not all of it.

Your animations a great, just seem like a waste using other dudes as those scenes are skipped / avoided.
Then again, the harem crowd probably isnt the target audience here. So good luck I guess.
thank you for your service, you saved my time

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Looks like Steve saves the day.... with NTR (no time remaining).. I mean you only had ten hours to find her.. You should be happy he helps you out..

What a guy!

Reactions: luisar018

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
sweet we finally get to play bob from or at least that's what screenshot 6 reminds me of

Reactions: luisar018
Aug 30, 2022
Bimbo Virus [v1.2] [Adn700] – Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes