MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Looks like it might be okay but need full gallery save before I can decide. Nevermind, exhentai shows that there's pretty much zero H-content.

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I just finished this, the game is basically on rails from start to finish. the translation is at best a lightly edited machine translation. The story was really dull, so it doesn't really take away much anyway. near the end there are two game overs caused by blue chests. One actually caused it to error and crash, so be careful of that in case it wasn't just on my end. I would suggest not bothering with this unless you really like the art. At least there didn't seem to be any scenes you needed to lose battles to see.

On a side note, I somehow missed a scene I assume is called H2. If anybody knows where in the story I'd appreciate it. The only are that comes to mind is I might have missed something on the ship. hmm...

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
these 2 girls look like Emi and Chiho with pink hair and opposite boob size from the devil is a part-timer

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
I believe about a year or 2 ago they did a survey in Japan and found that about 60-70% of men under 30 were virgins and about 30-40% of women under 30 were as well.
No wonder they're having suicide problems and fertility rate decreases. Too busy watching big watermelon tiddies they forget to actually have sex.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
AFAIK this is dlsite translation, not MTL.
DLsite translations 90% of the time are MTL. Which is why they have the nice little warning at the bottom telling you that the quality may vary. Game developers use MTL for translations just like anyone else. The difference being they generally edit them.

zecansfw

Jul 6, 2018
I just finished this, the game is basically on rails from start to finish. the translation is at best a lightly edited machine translation. The story was really dull, so it doesn't really take away much anyway. near the end there are two game overs caused by blue chests. One actually caused it to error and crash, so be careful of that in case it wasn't just on my end. I would suggest not bothering with this unless you really like the art. At least there didn't seem to be any scenes you needed to lose battles to see.

On a side note, I somehow missed a scene I assume is called H2. If anybody knows where in the story I'd appreciate it. The only are that comes to mind is I might have missed something on the ship. hmm...
Would you mind posting your save? I'm stuck after the desert

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Hard acts are done in the fantasy world not caught in the frame.
Does the spirit of the girls collapse?
Or do they achieve purpose?

this shit right here hooked me up. this is one quality emo song verse back in my day.