anirindur

May 19, 2017
I'm stuck in a situation: I'm at the port city, I already lost and found both the girls and I went inside the mansion, there are people talking about a monster and the captain doesn't sail, what should I do now?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
One doubt how will you make the girls naked in the intro and how do you defeat the final boss

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Lol that translation.. sounds like the game is currently kind of simple so I may wait.

laharl1988

Sep 9, 2018
I'm stuck in a situation: I'm at the port city, I already lost and found both the girls and I went inside the mansion, there are people talking about a monster and the captain doesn't sail, what should I do now?
I have same problem, have someone solution for this problem or walktrought?

Heat_wave

Jul 11, 2021
I have same problem, have someone solution for this problem or walktrought?
I know it's a little late, but you just have to talk to the captain at the north of the town. Then go to the pub and talk to one of the crew member on the left to trigger a event at the port for the story to progress.

Reactions: Throbby

Heat_wave

Jul 11, 2021
I just finished this, the game is basically on rails from start to finish. the translation is at best a lightly edited machine translation. The story was really dull, so it doesn't really take away much anyway. near the end there are two game overs caused by blue chests. One actually caused it to error and crash, so be careful of that in case it wasn't just on my end. I would suggest not bothering with this unless you really like the art. At least there didn't seem to be any scenes you needed to lose battles to see.

On a side note, I somehow missed a scene I assume is called H2. If anybody knows where in the story I'd appreciate it. The only are that comes to mind is I might have missed something on the ship. hmm...
h2 is obtained really early on after passing the dessert and fighting the evil lord in the inn and losing the battle. It's the only scene that requires defeat in battle to obtain in the game.