3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Jun 19, 2018
Which bright fucking idiot thought "you know what this game needs? To list random supporters one by one in a slow fashion everytime we start the game! That'll surely improve the product!"?
Not only after game start, but every time you return to the menu after a mission. I was considering dropping them a Patreon subscription just to get the Fantasy Codes, but after seeing this is the kind of incompetent shit my money would go into I'm never dropping a dime on this project.

EDIT: I tried pressing Space, Enter and Backspace individually, but didn't seem to work.
I was now furiously pressing Spacebar + Enter + Backspace + F all at the same time and it skipped through all the intros. Not sure if it was the F key or all keys at once.

EDIT 2: It's the Enter key, it works when returning to title screen from a mission, don't recall it working when I first launched the game.

Reactions: Stupidkiller

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I used to think the same shit then I just discovered modded Fallout 4.
I'd be interested in those sex mods for that and Skyrim if it didn't take like 2 hours to set everything up from scratch... Sometimes I wish they would just release a prebuilt everything included build.

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
I'd be interested in those sex mods for that and Skyrim if it didn't take like 2 hours to set everything up from scratch... Sometimes I wish they would just release a prebuilt everything included build.
There are people that upload their mod packs, maybe try that

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
There are people that upload their mod packs, maybe try that
I think it would take 2 hours to customize an already built sex mod pack for Skyrim instead of making it yourself.

Actually, for me it takes like 1-3h to prepare Project SkySex, which one imo is the best sex pack for skyrim, great graphics and some gameplay tweaks.. Only you have to prepare settings and add some up-to-data mods with new anims and scenes.

But its really annoying to prepare skyrim for "gaming" in proportion 90% settings, finding mods, customization, fixing bugs/errors and 10% gameplay :HideThePain:

Аnd this is just the tip of the iceberg, during "gaming" phase those mod packs can broke whole game:KEK:

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
I think it would take 2 hours to customize an already built sex mod pack for Skyrim instead of making it yourself.

Actually, for me it takes like 1-3h to prepare Project SkySex, which one imo is the best sex pack for skyrim, great graphics and some gameplay tweaks.. Only you have to prepare settings and add some up-to-data mods with new anims and scenes.

But its really annoying to prepare skyrim for "gaming" in proportion 90% settings, finding mods, customization, fixing bugs/errors and 10% gameplay :HideThePain:

Аnd this is just the tip of the iceberg, during "gaming" phase those mod packs can broke whole game:KEK:
i mean i agree, since it can take a long time to set it up, but only one mod that goes corrupt and you can say bye bye to your modded game

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
I wonder if there is some kind of file responsible for these fantasy maps? So that you can change the value there and they will work, like in the Delta zone

Reactions: Necronlord5
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes