3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
I cchanged the graphic settings while in-game and it crashed my pc and turned off my monitor. This is new with this update and this really needs to get fixed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I would ask if there was a way to completely lock down the value for HP, the tables provided here won't lock on and it changes at the start of every mission, but then I found out HP dropping to zero isn't the only way to lose. I just got to the mansion, killed all the zombies in the entry area, and ran around for a bit trying to figure out what the giant crystal with the Patreon link was. Then came the rumbling footsteps of the guy that did me in. It turns out that, should you fail the QTE to get out of a hold, it is an automatic game over and the fat zombie's QTE is much worse than the normal ones. If I wanted to lose, I wouldn't have cheated my HP, I would just allow my health to drop.

D

Deleted member 744805

Hi All! I have an Sus RoG and it doesn't start at all, just loading on the desktop... Anybody could help me?

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
love it so far . only 1 problem ... is the fatso zombie's grab instant down ? no matter how fast i press A,D its doesnt seem to break free from his grab ?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
How to fix this silly ass physics? It is just like a jelly and looking awful.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
love it so far . only 1 problem ... is the fatso zombie's grab instant down ? no matter how fast i press A,D its doesnt seem to break free from his grab ?
Yup, if he grabs you, there's no way of breaking free of his grab.

I'm iffy on the fatty speed change - IIRC, in the previous iteration of the game, I was able to either outrun him or outmaneuver him even on his charge. Now he's considerably faster than me while we're both running, making the first mission's second floor much harder (especially if he instantly aggros before I'm able to move the drawers to block/cheese his pathing). He also is able to follow me much more easily into the back room so that I'm forced to quickly dispatch the zombies there in a crowded space.

It does help that the dodge mechanic is implemented, and I enjoy the challenge at least, even if I'm dying much more frequently now. IMHO, there should be SOME sort of struggle mechanic difficulty. For instance, escaping from regular Z's is TOO easy, while it's impossible to escape the fatty. It'd be great if getting caught multiple times, or being injured/unclothed makes it HARDER to escape, while allowing the MC some sort of ability to escape the fatty.

Also, kudos to the dev for at least fixing the Mission 3 ending bug quickly. I'm still not excited about the lack of anims and new enemies, but I appreciate that they're at least receptive to the community in this regard.

Reactions: NitroSM

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Yup, if he grabs you, there's no way of breaking free of his grab.

I'm iffy on the fatty speed change - IIRC, in the previous iteration of the game, I was able to either outrun him or outmaneuver him even on his charge. Now he's considerably faster than me while we're both running, making the first mission's second floor much harder (especially if he instantly aggros before I'm able to move the drawers to block/cheese his pathing). He also is able to follow me much more easily into the back room so that I'm forced to quickly dispatch the zombies there in a crowded space.

It does help that the dodge mechanic is implemented, and I enjoy the challenge at least, even if I'm dying much more frequently now. IMHO, there should be SOME sort of struggle mechanic difficulty. For instance, escaping from regular Z's is TOO easy, while it's impossible to escape the fatty. It'd be great if getting caught multiple times, or being injured/unclothed makes it HARDER to escape, while allowing the MC some sort of ability to escape the fatty.

Also, kudos to the dev for at least fixing the Mission 3 ending bug quickly. I'm still not excited about the lack of anims and new enemies, but I appreciate that they're at least receptive to the community in this regard.
It's not hard at all. Just go in with full health and fixed clothes let him hit you once and he will be walking again. After that heal and fix your clothes again and u can get hit again by fatty on second floor, it's that simple. Maybe i'll record some walkthrough because i can see a lot of people still have problems beating the game.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes