3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
i know the game is not complete yet but i wish it at least can be save and load , i dont have much time to finish a mission in 1 go =(

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
It's not hard at all. Just go in with full health and fixed clothes let him hit you once and he will be walking again. After that heal and fix your clothes again and u can get hit again by fatty on second floor, it's that simple. Maybe i'll record some walkthrough because i can see a lot of people still have problems beating the game.
Good point. I actually realized that and tried it on my first playthrough - it seems after one hit, he calms down. However, the problem is that, after I heal and repair my clothes, he re-aggros when I re-enter the room (making me reset my progress). Also, sort of annoying (and a bit endearing, sorta like RE7), is that the fatty can sucker punch you after he hits you, as he can immediately attack you after you stumble from his first attack, making it an insta-kill.

My point is that you shouldn't have to do something like that to "defeat" him. The game isn't exactly difficult (hell, even in this new version, the zombies just seem dumber now, and I've been able to lazily run circles around them in the first mission's sewer for 3 minutes because some just stand next to me without attacking). But I don't like having to resort to gimmicks to beat a game.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Good point. I actually realized that and tried it on my first playthrough - it seems after one hit, he calms down. However, the problem is that, after I heal and repair my clothes, he re-aggros when I re-enter the room (making me reset my progress). Also, sort of annoying (and a bit endearing, sorta like RE7), is that the fatty can sucker punch you after he hits you, as he can immediately attack you after you stumble from his first attack, making it an insta-kill.

My point is that you shouldn't have to do something like that to "defeat" him. The game isn't exactly difficult (hell, even in this new version, the zombies just seem dumber now, and I've been able to lazily run circles around them in the first mission's sewer for 3 minutes because some just stand next to me without attacking). But I don't like having to resort to gimmicks to beat a game.
That's a good point, i feel like my strategy for fatty works just fine, i've beaten this game with knife only while using pistol just to finish level 2 (L plate on the ceiling). Yea i kinda wish that u could maneuver fatty on 2nd floor just like the one on 1st, with jumping through the fences in the middle. All i can recommend for fatties, after he hits you just try to move in a half circle move behind him, he will most likely miss. I wasn't even get hit from him with that move.

And for the AI, you're right. I was kinda surprised that i was able to kill every zombie in sewer in about 1 minute or less, 40% of them were just standing in place that's kinda funny :D.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Gman360

Feb 5, 2018
Does someone have a save file where i can start from mission 3? i only can select mission 1 and 2 in the main menu (you can find you save in AppData\Local\BioasshardArena ^^)

Reactions: fps.com

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Does someone have a save file where i can start from mission 3? i only can select mission 1 and 2 in the main menu (you can find you save in AppData\Local\BioasshardArena ^^)
Sir just speedrun the hell out of it, it's approx. 15-25 minutes to beat 2 missions.

fps.com

Mar 21, 2018
how to pass the end of 2 missions? I found 3 elements and a key, opened the door, and then I do not understand what to do

Jun 19, 2018
just tell us how to go to the 3rd mission, has it been added?
There are 4 missions available now.
I have completed Missions 1 and 2 in a previous version of the game, but I started the game from scratch.

My suggestion is try completing mission 2 again, if that doesn't work try starting the entire game from the begining.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes