Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The theme of the game looks good.
I'll try it to judge.
Good luck to the dev.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
Good start, gives us a setting, some characters, some idea of a future plot. Didn't feel like there were any actual choices so far, just a linear path. There was one major choice and a warning for that, but it just leads to a gameover so it's not a real choice.

Using "AI" as characters isn't actually revolutionary, it's ground that's been trodden a century or more ago with robots and the like. That doesn't mean it won't work, but it means the writing is going to have to deliver (as is the case for anything really). Not much in the lewd scene department either so far. Just sex with a couple of prostitutes.

Like many games on here maybe in 3 or 4 updates it could be something, most of the time things get abandoned on here though, with slow updates if it even gets that far. It would be nice if this was an exception and really developed, but we can only hope. Good luck dev.

Reactions: whiskytangohotel

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"... it revolutionizes the genre by incorporating literal artificial intelligence as main characters."
So, we just sit back and watch the AI play as the main character, or is this a case of AI not being intelligent enough to know the difference between the MC and NPCs?

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Tbf Phoenixes already has a Bladerunner-style hot replicant LI. For all I know, there are others out there. So the concept is not all that new. But at 2GB... can anyone tell us if all those tags are actually present in the first episode?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Was interested right up until " incorporating literal artificial intelligence as main characters. These AI beings look and act like humans" then rolled my eyes and said "ahh hell no". AI is so overused and annoying already I'm sick of seeing it.

The overview feels like it was written by AI, I'll give it that.

Last edited:

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
I feel like I Experienced a Stroke trying to understand this plot.

I wonder how many releases before a *Rework*

Pass for me

Reactions: Kongolo

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
"Biomechanical" starts as a classic adult visual novel, but it soon elevates to new heights... it revolutionizes the genre
I guess, modesty is for the faint at heart :cool:
you go, bro!
Yeah, self fluffing is a flag for me, really. As in the whole "she doth protest to much" kinda way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
So to be clear I haven't tried this game yet but there is nothing actually AI about this game or redefining about the AVN genre specifically right? Like the characters themselves in the game are walking AI robot/androids or whatever right but the actual game itself doesn't have shit to do with AI as in the dialogue isn't procedurally generated, I'm not playing an AVN game with Chat GPT or something like that right?

Because I imagine the game would be a lot more complex if so and I don't even know if AI can be incorporated into Renpy and generate a fictional Story while also supplying renders and if it did it would likely require some nice hardware that Androids and some PC's can't support.

I'd say the description of the game feels slightly misleading like how computed is slapping AI marketing on everything like coolers and power supplies and fucking "AI thermal Paste" but none of it actually has anything to do with AI apart from fooling the few idiots who fall for the Marketing scam

Not trying to shit on the dev i am sure the game is interesting but if the story involved AI but the game doesn't actually incorporate AI in the making of this game I feel like the games description should be written a little differently...
All I'm saying is that having LI's in the game who are apparently not human or are a hybrid doesn't sound Genre defining but it's still a cool concept that's been done many times already

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The real Biomechanical
\m/ 0_0 \ m/