JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
ιѕ τнєяє αиγ яєαℓ ϲнαиϲє τнατ ωє ωιℓℓ нανє αи υρ∂ατє οи τнιѕ γєαя?

Reactions: Mastershake

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
ιѕ τнєяє αиγ яєαℓ ϲнαиϲє τнατ ωє ωιℓℓ нανє αи υρ∂ατє οи τнιѕ γєαя?
According to an earlier post in this thread, the dev is not currently working on the game because of his real job.

welcomedoom47

Nov 8, 2018
yeah i think i remember reading somewhere that he and his significant other are both front line medical workers, and that isn't a job i would want over the past year any where in the world

Reactions: Mastershake

caravan45

Feb 19, 2018
This game has been declared dead so many times now, this person just takes their sweet sweet sweet time with every update. I still hope that we'll get an update somewhere in the future
The creator and his wife work in the medical field and due to covid he had to put the game on hiatus. You are right though he should at least give us an update

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to EU situation, Yes and no, depend on a lot of individuals.
On one side it's close to back to normal as to settings, as long you have agreed to the vaccine (which one).
On the other, the current versions are more efficient than earlier, no big surprise as the previous had already given sign of optimization (extend range of effects for one), this not an EU specific but still of matter.

All considered, it's not easy and probably will not end soon.

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
As to EU situation, Yes and no, depend on a lot of individuals.
On one side it's close to back to normal as to settings, as long you have agreed to the vaccine (which one).
On the other, the current versions are more efficient than earlier, no big surprise as the previous had already given sign of optimization (extend range of effects for one), this not an EU specific but still of matter.

All considered, it's not easy and probably will not end soon.
I think they really did mean "UE" as in UnknownError(creator of Bitch Breaker), but it's good to know that the EU is doing fairly well. Hope you all the best.

Reactions: JhOon

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
No sex or at least any action. :( Just endless babling about office crap...

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
This is one of my favorite games, the humor alone makes it top tier. I know the dev is sensitive about the art, but the humor more then makes up for it and quite frankly the art has grown on me and now I find it rather charming and distinct. This isn't the first time the dev has disappeard and the game appeared dead and I really do hope that he will one day continue it. This is one of those games I check on at almost a weekly basis and I really wish the dev would give us an update, on his life if nothing else.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes