stking

Oct 31, 2017
I have a sliver of hope that it'll rise again since it has once before, but rising back twice is harder then just once sadly.

Reactions: Hk69

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
The next update should be out within a month. It's a pretty big one and it adds a lot of really cool features. I know I've been gone for a long time again, but...yeah. Shit's just kinda sucked for a while. I'll do a proper lengthy update on patreon, but suffice to say I nearly died, a lot of people I love did die, I lost my job, and I became a father. I wish I could have gotten this update out sooner, but...just know I did the best I could.

The update will contain:
  • Rebuilt 90% of the game.
  • All art assets got a fresh pass.
  • Most scenes were rewritten.
  • Added several new characters.
  • Work menu.
  • Boardroom meetings.
  • Promotion system.
  • HR system. (You have to attend HR training and the game now keeps track of HR violations.)
  • Enhanced Physical Discipline System. (Basically dialogue interupts at special points, similiar to Mass Effect. It's pretty cool.)
  • Body Writing system.
  • Custom Hair. (Top and bottom)
  • Cyberpunk 2077 inspired Life Path system. (You basically just get to pick 1 of 3 boons and it alters your dialogue and some art.)
  • Vaginal sex. (1 pose right now, but more will be added)
  • Deepthroat training. (It finally works.)
  • Mod support
  • Mod support
  • More mod support
  • And a little more mod support.
  • A lot more I can't remember.
  • And if I can get it all the pieces working in time(don't count on it), the Gloryhole and NTR system.(Honestly, I wouldn't hold out too much hope for the NTR system, it's a shadow of its former self and I'm likely to kill it again out of pure frustration.)
"Mod support? That's crazy." You may be thinking. Well, yes, it was crazy to build. The mod system is pretty crazy and it allows anyone to create mods for: the clothing system, the body writing system, the furniture system, the music system, the boardroom/work system, the travel system, and even add custom sexual favors. All of it drag and drop. Mod creators can easily create mods that users can install as easily as dragging the script file into the game folder and dropping all relevant image files to the image folder.(Though I recommend keeping your mod images organized in a separate file to make it easier to uninstall.) Not only are the mods all drag and drop, but they work with the animations as well. Honestly, I'm still not really sure how I got it all working, but the entire thing is pretty cool.

P.S. Thanks for believing in me guys. It really means a lot. I hope you like what I've got in store for you.
P.P.S. I updated the title screen too.
P.P.P.S. If you've emailed me, or messaged me, and I never got back to you, I'm really sorry. Things have been pretty rough for a while and I've been struggling.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
The next update should be out within a month. It's a pretty big one and it adds a lot of really cool features. I know I've been gone for a long time again, but...yeah. Shit's just kinda sucked for a while. I'll do a proper lengthy update on patreon, but suffice to say I nearly died, a lot of people I love did die, I lost my job, and I became a father. I wish I could have gotten this update out sooner, but...just know I did the best I could.

The update will contain:
  • Work menu.
  • Boardroom meetings.
  • Promotion system.
  • HR system. (You have to attend HR training and the game now keeps track of HR violations.)
  • Enhanced Physical Discipline System. (Basically dialogue interupts at special points, similiar to Mass Effect. It's pretty cool.)
  • Body Writing system.
  • Cyberpunk 2077 inspired Life Path system. (You basically just get to pick 1 of 3 boons and it alters your dialogue and some art.)
  • Mod support
  • Mod support
  • More mod support
  • And if I can get it all the pieces working in time(don't count on it), the Gloryhole and NTR system.(Honestly, I wouldn't hold out too much hope for the NTR system, it's a shadow of its former self and I'm likely to kill it again out of pure frustration.)
"Mod support? That's crazy." You may be thinking. Well, yes, it was crazy to build. The mod system is pretty crazy and it allows anyone to create mods for: the clothing system, the body writing system, the furniture system, the music system, the boardroom/work system, the travel system, and even add custom sexual favors. All of it drag and drop. Mod creators can easily create mods that users can install as easily as dragging the script file into the game folder and dropping all relevant image files to the image folder.(Though I recommend keeping your mod images organized in a separate file to make it easier to uninstall.) Not only are the mods all drag and drop, but they work with the animations as well. Honestly, I'm still not really sure how I got it all working, but the entire thing is pretty cool.

P.S. Thanks for believing in me guys. It really means a lot. I hope you like what I've got in store for you.
P.P.P.S. If you've emailed me, or messaged me, and I never got back to you, I'm really sorry. Things have been pretty rough for a while and I've been struggling.
Holy shit

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016

The update will contain:
  • Work menu.
  • Boardroom meetings.
  • Promotion system.
  • Body Writing system.
  • Mod support
  • Mod support
  • More mod support

YES! Welcome back man. We missed you

Jul 28, 2017

The update will contain:
  • Work menu.
  • Boardroom meetings.
  • Promotion system.
  • Body Writing system.
  • Mod support
  • Mod support
  • More mod support

b39a1e529fb4f8e66e0660f67464b428.jpg

welcomedoom47

Nov 8, 2018

The update will contain:
  • Work menu.
  • Boardroom meetings.
  • Promotion system.
  • Body Writing system.
  • Mod support
  • Mod support
  • More mod support

Fuck yeah, I finally slipped into a timeline where this game is continuing!

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016
Man, I am so hyped for the new version. Any pointers when it will be released? This game is really something else. The humour, the story, the art. I haven't found something else like this.

Reactions: lexlutha

TheOneWhoKnocksUp

Oct 7, 2022

The update will contain:
  • Work menu.
  • Boardroom meetings.
  • Promotion system.
  • Body Writing system.
  • Mod support
  • Mod support
  • More mod support

Honestly I'm happy that the game will get updated but I'm happier that you are now feeling better.

oldwolf

May 4, 2018

The update will contain:
  • Work menu.
  • Boardroom meetings.
  • Promotion system.
  • Body Writing system.
  • Mod support
  • Mod support
  • More mod support

Holy Fuckin shit?! I was about to unwatch but fuck it you're back I am keepin my eye on this~

Mar 22, 2022

The update will contain:
  • Work menu.
  • Boardroom meetings.
  • Promotion system.
  • Body Writing system.
  • Mod support
  • Mod support
  • More mod support

It's nice to see you come back. We love your game. Take your time. Just keep us posted about the development. Also, it'd be nice to see some anal content.

PS: Congratulations on being a father.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, that's awesome to see you back AND with an update but more than anything I wanted to say I'm glad to hear you're doing ok. We may all be just a bunch of randos that like porn and sex but at the end of the day we are all human beings too so I'm happy to hear about your overall wellbeing and that you're still with us. For some people the last few years wasn't too bad but for some it's been absolutely insane and life changing, and not in good ways either. Wish you the best.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes