Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Interestingly enough, that's one of the reason why I implimented the email system. not only will the player eventually be able whore out the bitch if he so chooses, but the player will also be able to force her to send him sexual photos through the email system, which the player can then sell in the online store.
I'm not into the cuck stuff, but the picture thing sounds great.
And I like the ministory idea for the work-activity, though then you either have to make them repetetive or set up an endgame goal with so the button doesn't become meaningless. Not sure how popular random repetetive jello events would be.
I'd prefer a ladder over a pool of things I think.

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for the feedback on the "work" feature guys. That's really helpful.

The general consensus seems to be that the "work" feature should be an RP feature of some kind and that it should expand the story, incorporating existing NPC's. I'll hammer out some more details and post a more in depth update on the patreon page later in the week.

The next update is comming out Friday, and will moderately expand the "Touch Me" favor, as well as introduce Frank Pennyworth, the President of Pennyworth Industries. Depending on how much I have ready, it may also include the blowjob favor.

Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Bitch Breaker is a 1980's themed "Slave Trainer", a genre of games popularized by a very gifted artist and creator named Akabur wherein the game's protagonist "trains" another character in sexual slavery, most often against their will. In Bitch Breaker the player takes on the role of an unpaid intern named Max Power who is forced to work for the summer at a sleezy 80's megacorp where he trains his cruel, overbearing boss, the titular Bitch.

Updated: 21/03/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0014_Alpha
Language: English
Genre: Trainer - 2DArt

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
No longer abandoned, UE has came back and has done two updates already.

Reactions: lexlutha

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
returning from ashes man next week maybe tropic will back with his eternal project too :LOL:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
This was a game that had promise so much so that I think I managed to play it without immediately trying to open my save and cheat my way to the boobies if I remember correctly. In part because there were some great jokes that pandered to my affection for 80's pop culture references.

I will check it out again.

Feb 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but I just can't take this game seriously with that artstyle. Maybe I'm approaching the game in the wrong way, but all the outdated memes, crusty character art, and unintriguing story mean I'm going to have to pass on this one.

hulloxd

Jun 10, 2017
This game fucking owns. I honestly love the art for it too. Highly recommended game to anyone who enjoys some humor and domination themes.

Reactions: lexlutha

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
when I try to enter the r&d room for the first time after choosing yes for the job instead of money the game breaks..

Another thing; When you ask her to touch at a certain point the game sends you to the main menu.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes