JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
If you want cheats, go to %gamedir%\renpy\common and open the file 00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++. Change line 108 to true (config.console = True) with a capital T. Then in-game use shift-o to open the console.

Some of the variables I've found are:
tension
anger
arousal
submission
strength
soul
credits

Be careful though; messing with variables can make you miss some content.
You can help me with this variables?

arar

Jun 4, 2017
"This never happened, due in large part to my refusal to market my patreon, withhold content, or offer special benefits to patreon supporters. "

Man of Culture
$50 or more per month
A true Man of Culture

-Buy UnknownError a nice dinner, a glass of scotch, and a fine cigar.

lol

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
"This never happened, due in large part to my refusal to market my patreon, withhold content, or offer special benefits to patreon supporters. "

Man of Culture
$50 or more per month
A true Man of Culture

-Buy UnknownError a nice dinner, a glass of scotch, and a fine cigar.

lol
You can send your savedata?

Vivec

Aug 31, 2017
Wow, Bitch breaker is back! That's a real surprise (a good one)! Hope dev will not wait another year for the next release...

Teroniss

Mar 1, 2018
This looks like POORLY ripped off models from Akabur. Like chick looks like a low res Hermoine with short hair

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for the support guys. It's nice to know that so many of you have been fans of the game for so long. I'll post an update here sometime in the next 24 hours to address a number of persistent bugs that many of you may be experiencing. For those of you still playing .01 it should also add titfucking to the handjob favor and the introduction to the blowjob favor. Let me know if you encounter any really bad bugs.

For those of you asking for cheats, I'll see if I can add some optional cheats in a future update. IF you plan to cheat anyway, for most scene variants the magic stat number is 15. There are typically 3-4 different scene variations depending on the Bitch's state:Angry, Submissive, Aroused, and Normal. Set your stat before summoning her and play through the scene. Most scenes are progressive with 3-4 tiers, meaning that as the Bitch's Whore Level increases it automatically progresses you to the next tier. I keep meaning to go back and add final tiers to each previous favor so it makes more sense narratively. It doesn't make sense for her to be mad about showing you her tits after she's comfortable jerking you off.

As a side note, I'm equally excited to get my first 1 star review. There's an old saying, "You're not a real artist until at least someone hates your work." That's probably bullshit, but I always liked it. If you hate Bitch Breaker or love it, thank you for playing the game all the same. Your opinions are valid, and I'm glad you gave it a shot.

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
You can help me with this variables?
First off, once you've enabled the console, press shift-o to open it mid game. All you have to do is type in something like:
credits = 20000
Then, simply press enter.

This is what I know about individual variables:

credits
simply money. Can change this with no problems.

strength
I'm not sure how certain gym scenes are linked to this variable, in terms of being able to see the scene. I do know that 20 seems to be the highest you need for strength. I would recommend grinding for strength, rather than cheating.

soul
Same as strength. 20 seems to be the highest you need. recommend grinding rather than cheating.

tension
anger
arousal
submission

Theses 4 are all related to the bitch status screen. The attitude and responses of pennyworth seem to be dependent on these variables, i.e. high submission and high arousal has different responses than high submission and low arousal which is different than low submission and high arousal, etc...
19 seem to be the highest you need to go with them. If you set submission to 19, there seems to be an error with the sprites in the bitch breaker screen. I would recommend using the following line (including the semi-colons):

tension = 0; anger = 0; arousal = 19; submission = 18

Hope this helps ya.

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
credits
simply money. Can change this with no problems.

tension
anger
arousal
submission
These are the only stats I would recommend cheating if you're so inclined. Strength measures physical fitness and affects the jogging/race gym events. I think the magic number here is 15 to beat the Bitch and get the Submission Break. It will eventually be tied into the Enhanced Physical Discipline System, and having max strength allows the player to bypass the game over if Tension gets too high. Soul is mostly useless at the moment, but it can also prevent game over. I'd also add "Balls" to the list of safe variables. Balls affects most interactions and allows the player to choose more aggressive and dominant options.

One of my goals for the game was to create systems that don't rely too much on grinding.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
As a side note, I'm equally excited to get my first 1 star review. There's an old saying, "You're not a real artist until at least someone hates your work." That's probably bullshit, but I always liked it. If you hate Bitch Breaker or love it, thank you for playing the game all the same. Your opinions are valid, and I'm glad you gave it a shot.
Thanks for taking it so maturely, I certainly don't mean anything personal by it and obviously plenty of people disagree with me.

Reactions: TheRealUnknownError
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes