demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
played this game, was great, but I just could not bring myself to try this again just to experience the whole where did the dev gone thing for another time.

Hope the game will be completed this time, good luck

Reactions: Mastershake

Mal1

Sep 26, 2017
I have noticed that the stats of Penny seem to go down to 0 really quickly, like 1 day sub is maxed and the next morning it is at 0. is this normal or a bug?

Reactions: Mastershake

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Adding it in the first place would be pointless, not to mention having the whole premise of the game be broken just to add an overly done fetish that has no place in a game about some guy breaking his bitchy boss would makes no sense.
The titular bitch is literally your aunt so it's not like incest hasn't been in the game for quite a while now.

JEJE2000

Nov 25, 2018
Tbf if the game was also "some guy breaking his bitchy mom" it wouldn't break the premise.
Thats my dude that was my thought and the main protagonist should pay back his fucking dad and mom because those are some dicks if you ask me

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
This was my favorite game but devoloper droped this. I will wait until he gives me a hope about this project dont drop.

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
#F!VQMUgKYZ!ONluGW0614UFML2q2xNAYg
Here's a link to the latest release. It includes tit fucking and several bugfixes.

Thanks for taking it so maturely, I certainly don't mean anything personal by it and obviously plenty of people disagree with me.
I can't control your reaction to anything. It wouldn't be art if I could! Enjoy what you like. Life's too short to waste time on stuff you don't dig. Thanks for giving it a shot. (y)

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
#F!VQMUgKYZ!ONluGW0614UFML2q2xNAYg
Here's a link to the latest release. It includes tit fucking and several bugfixes.

I can't control your reaction to anything. It wouldn't be art if I could! Enjoy what you like. Life's too short to waste time on stuff you don't dig. Thanks for giving it a shot. (y)
Just wondering if one of the bugs fixed was the touch me option brought people to the menu screen.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the support guys. It's nice to know that so many of you have been fans of the game for so long. I'll post an update here sometime in the next 24 hours to address a number of persistent bugs that many of you may be experiencing. For those of you still playing .01 it should also add titfucking to the handjob favor and the introduction to the blowjob favor. Let me know if you encounter any really bad bugs.

For those of you asking for cheats, I'll see if I can add some optional cheats in a future update. IF you plan to cheat anyway, for most scene variants the magic stat number is 15. There are typically 3-4 different scene variations depending on the Bitch's state:Angry, Submissive, Aroused, and Normal. Set your stat before summoning her and play through the scene. Most scenes are progressive with 3-4 tiers, meaning that as the Bitch's Whore Level increases it automatically progresses you to the next tier. I keep meaning to go back and add final tiers to each previous favor so it makes more sense narratively. It doesn't make sense for her to be mad about showing you her tits after she's comfortable jerking you off.

As a side note, I'm equally excited to get my first 1 star review. There's an old saying, "You're not a real artist until at least someone hates your work." That's probably bullshit, but I always liked it. If you hate Bitch Breaker or love it, thank you for playing the game all the same. Your opinions are valid, and I'm glad you gave it a shot.
I have a question, why when grandpa comes in sucks and why the option that I will fuck you does not work in the game?
will you do any updates?

TheRealUnknownError

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
The "Touch me" bug should be fixed but if you encounter it or any other annoying bug, let me know and I'll address those before the next update.

"Fuck me" isn't ready yet and likely won't be for a long time. The display of the choice is likely a bug. I'll fix it before the next update.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions or input. Especially if you've got some good ideas for furniture or desk toys.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
The "Touch me" bug should be fixed but if you encounter it or any other annoying bug, let me know and I'll address those before the next update.

"Fuck me" isn't ready yet and likely won't be for a long time. The display of the choice is likely a bug. I'll fix it before the next update.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions or input. Especially if you've got some good ideas for furniture or desk toys.
Bdsm machines would be a good room expansion and a low base for the bitch's torture as well.

Mr. Manticore

Dec 27, 2018

I find her face vanishing for some scenes, and for "bitch status" when her arousal and obedience is high. As for furniture, swapping out the lighting would be cool. Like warm yellow chandelier, or a futuristic neon dark blue/purple sign.

Reactions: JEJE2000
Jan 2, 2018

Would it be alright to let us know what you have planned for the next update?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes