woody

Jan 31, 2017
been watching this -it feels like years its been that long- it one of those games that gets under your skin ,hope the dev can finish it now, well here goes for another try

Reactions: Mastershake

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
can i actually have sex with her? what do i need to do to penetrate her? ive been doing the same thing all over again. btw, nice game

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I didn't expect all that much from this going in, but holy fuck, I love it (even more than ol' grandpa Akabur's stuff). Only scene in my opinion that could use some work is the image of her on her kness, but I actually really like the art style, and love how she looks. I especially like how you can be nice to her. Not only are handsome women depressingly underrepresented in H-games, to my knowledge, it would be a first if there were a romance route (with babbies? since hawt, and condoms are a thing in-game).

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Is the art actually as bad as the preview pics suggests
Yerp, but its more interesting than most of these types of games that rely on their art to carry the game. Basically, this game is gameplay over art, rather than art over gameplay.

Reactions: spavon

spavon

Mar 10, 2019
Yerp, but its more interesting than most of these types of games that rely on their art to carry the game. Basically, this game is gameplay over art, rather than art over gameplay.
Yes exactly, he still has to define "bad" because it's so subjective !!!

can i actually have sex with her? what do i need to do to penetrate her? ive been doing the same thing all over again. btw, nice game
Not for the moment, it is clearly indicated (not working), it will be necessary to wait for the next updates

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Yes exactly, he still has to define "bad" because it's so subjective !!!
I would define bad as misshapen breasts, bizarre/fuzzy facial features, and generally unrefined tracing and shape definition. She looks like she has boxes strapped to her chest. I wouldn't count that definition as too far subjective.

spavon

Mar 10, 2019
Nature isn't perfect, I think he's trying to offer something different.
Not just a standard slut, he certainly wanted to exaggerate the forms.
But to me that doesn't make the game unbelievable.
You have the right not to like it, but I think the game has more to offer than his offbeat character design.

digbik

Feb 1, 2018
There is a bug if you up sugar affection too much (can't access sugar lobby menu anymore).
Just replace sugarlobbyencounterintro6 with sugarlobbyencounter6 line 232 of Sugar Brown.rpy to fix it.

spavon

Mar 10, 2019
Noobish question, how do i bring down tension? It has hit 15, not coming down is really messing my playing.
give it respite. each day helps to lower the tension, you can use the objects to increase arousal and submission, or bring it to a breaking point.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Any man or girl have the full save with all scene?
why? its renpy, and the scenes progress, but if you want to skip a lot of grinding...
open console and
balls = 19
credits = 50000
affection = 41 (you may have to LOWER it later- no dates with Sugar after affection reaches 46+ (bug))
whore_level = 45
shared_level = 25
cumlove = 25
cumtaste = 25
soul = 9
soullevel = 1 (2 is highest, but better to do it by gaining 10 soul)
strength = 15 (you want to earn the perma submission and bitch slaps naturally)

or this mostly complete save (no real shared level action- to increase shared level fastest, punish her (+3 each time))

Reactions: shark10

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
What is required for me to buy the sex toys beside money? Can only purchase the little princess dildo and condoms right now. How do i unlock the rest of the sex toys?

Last edited:

Qwertynus

Feb 19, 2019
Not only are handsome women depressingly underrepresented in H-games, to my knowledge, it would be a first if there were a romance route (with babbies? since hawt, and condoms are a thing in-game).
Did some data digging, there are definetly some love, affection and pregnancy flags but i wouldn't get my hopes high since dev tends to disappear

Reactions: Chrathrard
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes